The online racing simulator
yyyaaaayyy s2 day 1
(8 posts, started )
yyyaaaayyy s2 day 1
Yoo Lfs Community!! This is my day 1 on S2, and i'm damn happy to join on this fantastic sim, for me the best one ever made in terms of physics! This is my first post too, didnt want to post anything being a demo player!! I love racing with other players but i'm specially addicted on drifting... by now i use a simple wheel (logitech formula force), but i know that i need something more real like a g25 or frexGP wich i plan have one of these in a close future!
I hope i wont see crashers and i hope to see racers who play fair.. but more then everything i hope to find good friends and possibly a good team!!
Most respect for you all, hope to share some tire smoke with everyone!
Best regards:

SteerTech
#2 - Byku
Welcome and good luck in future racing . Ohh... btw... LFS Beginners forum is the place for such threads
Quote from SteerTech :Yoo Lfs Community!! This is my day 1 on S2, and i'm damn happy to join on this fantastic sim, for me the best one ever made in terms of physics! This is my first post too, didnt want to post anything being a demo player!! I love racing with other players but i'm specially addicted on drifting... by now i use a simple wheel (logitech formula force), but i know that i need something more real like a g25 or frexGP wich i plan have one of these in a close future!
I hope i wont see crashers and i hope to see racers who play fair.. but more then everything i hope to find good friends and possibly a good team!!
Most respect for you all, hope to share some tire smoke with everyone!
Best regards:

SteerTech

It's good to see you're having a great time! I'm sure I'll see you in my rear view mirror some day
welcome to S2 man, I've also got a license a few days ago...enjoy posting in this forum, I know you'll spend a really great time here

btw, I also use a modest steering wheel, but better one than sticking with the keyboard
Welcome mate Hope to see you on track soon! Remember to race clean!
Welcome mate
Welcome, and don't worry for the controler : I have a mouse, and I do some good results sometimes !

yyyaaaayyy s2 day 1
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG