The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - Collateral Collision Trailer
(62 posts, started )
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Yes indeed, the original Gary Numan version was used. I thought it was appropriate just to have "here in my car, I feel safest of all"

Also, Kir my car has always been red, it is the other car that was blue.
Great work Start Wars. Hope will have some time to be in the project again .
i think it is a nice triler and idea
Nice Trailer,i will see the final
#31 - TG44
i think the trailer is great!

/now me wants to see the final movie
I really Liked That Trailer, It's different for me because, it has a very good build up ..

But it was like i was missing out on that guys Deeeep voice over on hollywood movies heh... "Coooming Sooon" Then Big Explision effects..

Can't wait for the full version
That's me!!

(In The Vidster..)

I liked it...

Final roll was good..
Wow, honestly, thats one great piece of work.
The sound effects especially at the last part (tyre rubbing, flip by the car) were stunning.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Great work Start Wars. Hope will have some time to be in the project again .

AHEM! and me!. StartWars would be nothing without his little (and yet 6"4) helper
Quote from fraghetti :Wow, honestly, thats one great piece of work.
The sound effects especially at the last part (tyre rubbing, flip by the car) were stunning.

Thanks, it's great to hear that as the sound editing was the hardest part as every single sound was dubbed for maximum effect - this will be applied to the full movie too, which will be hard for an already mammoth project
I saw a bit in a hurry at work because i don't have much time this days, but looks good. Not awesome im afraid.... But i hope it get's better.
For the challenge you've put yourself in, it lacks of cinematic cameras angles, more drama in the action scenes and imersion feeling.
Try to take advantege in using the action with the sound with a more "Bang!" feeling. Use the sound to his full capability. Then the footage.

Gogogo!!
#38 - Migz
I liked it it stands out from other lfs videos.
And strangly i normally hate cars by gay newman but the way you've used it is greet. I just think you should change the heavy metal song, imo it's not that good and if their was a different song that was just as fast but not so crazy then i would've been wetting my pants.

Btw if you'd like some more drivers pm me im on summer holidays so i should be able to drive most evenings. And im all up for driving slow + driving crazy
So if you need another driver, feel free to pm me
Although most of the footage is taken, there may be some unexpected shots needed, in addition there is some more to do, so we'll let you know, keep an eye on movie drivers request for more details and times.
#40 - pipa
Very nice preview, cant wait for it to finish
The link to YTB is the same video for download?

P.S:Great trailers , look real good
Collateral Collision has been featured on the homepage of Varaces, the movie car chase database

www.varaces.com
#44 - neRu
I laughed when i heard the honking and saw the car flipping around with just the right sounds added.

Looking forward to see the finished movie
If you need anymore scenes PM me i'll be glad to help again.
If you see any car with the numberplate "J911 HRP" that's me! I mean any car because I forgot to change my number plate!
Remindz me of teh carl by Don
but imk very sure this wil be great

Edit: im blind as proven by the post above me
as the song said:

I want it all, i want it all, i want it all! and i want it now!
Heh, i see why, Teh Carl is an awesome set of films. Thanks Don for giving us a target to beat . Ours will include crash sounds for crashes, (and if your reading Don, the police camera is a awesome effect, except you was constantly traveling at 143 kp/h lol), much more crashes (realistic as possible) and we can still call ourselfs orginial as ours is still the first car chase in traffic, rather than police

Live For Speed - Collateral Collision Trailer
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG