The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - Collateral Collision Trailer
(62 posts, started )
Yes indeed, I enjoyed the Teh Carl series but I think ours will be different in tone - Teh Carl reminded me more of a tongue in cheek police TV show chase whereas ours aims to be a more cinematic event along the lines of car chases classics such as Gone In 60 Seconds and the Bourne series
Just a quick update on the status of the project. Progress has unfortunately been slow recently due to time issues, but in the coming weeks I should have a lot more time now, which means the project should now come up to speed. So to all those that have been asking when it will be ready - it will be released when it's released

We will also be filming the final scenes soon, so if anyone else is interested then please get in touch and check back here for updates
Quote from unknownrisks :Heh, i see why, Teh Carl is an awesome set of films. Thanks Don for giving us a target to beat . Ours will include crash sounds for crashes, (and if your reading Don, the police camera is a awesome effect, except you was constantly traveling at 143 kp/h lol), much more crashes (realistic as possible) and we can still call ourselfs orginial as ours is still the first car chase in traffic, rather than police

Keep in mind that don’s teh carl movies are more than 3years old…
Back then it was a great task just to produce a video with an acceptable fps rate and image quality, using the average hardware someone could have.
Also there is some simple humoristic plot (mainly around the stupid AI) that made these movies unique back then.

Anyway the intro was good enough to draw my attention.
Waiting the full movie.
Man, this is really nice!
When is the full thing coming?
amazing lol , it made me laugh
Sorry to bump this thread, but I thought it was worth just saying that the trailer has had to be reuploaded due to the suspension of my old account. So if anyone had added it to their favourites before, here is the new link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nlhf-pSi0

As for the full movie, steady progress has been made in the editing and we will still be looking for participants when it comes to filming a few final scenes, most likely during next month when my break begins.

Stay tuned.
Quote from Start Wars :Sorry to bump this thread, but I thought it was worth just saying that the trailer has had to be reuploaded due to the suspension of my old account. So if anyone had added it to their favourites before, here is the new link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nlhf-pSi0

As for the full movie, steady progress has been made in the editing and we will still be looking for participants when it comes to filming a few final scenes, most likely during next month when my break begins.

Stay tuned.

Your account will keep getting suspended if you keep uploading scenes from movies... So instead of having to make posts like this, just get rid of the movie scenes and your troubles will be over.

Still looking forward to the actual movie.
Well, my account was suspended before due to the BBC and issues with a Top Gear mix I had uploaded, in over a year there had been no problems with any of the other material. They are mainly from rare harder to find movies so hopefully there won't be any problems
Funny trailer, although I'd recommend getting rid of those helmets for the full release
That was a GTA Vice City ? :guitarist

Live For Speed - Collateral Collision Trailer
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG