The online racing simulator
you feel sick when you see blood
(60 posts, started )

Poll : well, do you?

no, i dont
yes, i do
today my cousing got badly injured and made a big bloodsplat onto floor and i noticed that half of the people in the room felt sick. do you feal sick if you see a a lot of blood?
Other people's makes me feel, well, not sick, but I have to turn away. I'm fine if its my own.
Quote from crashgate3 :other People's Makes Me Feel, Well, Not Sick, But I Have To Turn Away. I'm Fine If Its My Own.

+1
#4 - Bean0
Nah, it doesn't really affect me - mine or other people's.

Hope your cousin is OK.
#5 - sam93
Doesn't bother me at all.
Doesn't bother me one bit.
Quote from Bean0 :Nah, it doesn't really affect me - mine or other people's.

Hope your cousin is OK.

dunno yet, she's now at hospital
When I see others blood irl I get "weak" feeling.. But otherwise it doesn't affect me anyhow
Once I was in a shopping mall and one spuge was stabbed and I saw him walking along the shoppingmall making bloodrivers
Other peoples' blood - fine. My own, not so much!

I donate blood but I don't see much of it (the bag they use is out of sight) so that's OK. I remember chopping myself quite badly with a knife at work once though and I nearly fainted!
No problems here with that at all. On the few occasions I`ve done myself a nasty injury while working, I`ve been more fascinated with pulling the edges apart and seeing what`s inside
Blood, my own or others i'm fine with. If someone else is sick though, that will trigger me off.
There is a type of this thing that somebody can pass out seeing blood(dont tell anybody,but my boss's wife told me when they were in a theatre watching a movie he passed out,and she though he is dead )
Quote from e2mustang :There is a type of this thing that somebody can pass out seeing blood(dont tell anybody,but my boss's wife told me when they were in a theatre watching a movie he passed out,and she though he is dead )

"don't tell anybody" You just told to whole world
It was sickening the first time I saw it... doesn't bother me anymore
I'm ok with any blood, hope your cousin is getting better
I'm fine with blood of any source. But I'm not a big fan of the noise or smell associated with vomiting, and I'm not particualarly great with the smell of [other peoples'] poo. Or picking up dog poo.

Oh, and I don't like the feel of dead animals when I have to move them. All floppy and cold - uhhhhhhhhhh <shudder>
Fine with other people's blood, although right enough my first kill me made feel rather woozy.
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm not a big fan of the noise or smell associated with vomiting

Worst thing ever, getting stuck on a ferry when everyone around you is throwing up is torture.
some times I think, ahh a bit of blood thats not too bad. and then I start to get hazy vision and if I get too bad need to lie down. I think I tend to let my brain go into over drive thinking about how bad the wound is / how bad it could have been. it has to be real (not a film or something) and usually only when I injure myself eg slicing figure with bread knife.....urrrrggg :faint:
I have maximum respect for people who have to deal with nasty injurys all the time, doctors, ambulance and firecrews etc I doubt I could ever do something like that.
#20 - 5haz
Nope, its just red liquid.
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm fine with blood of any source. But I'm not a big fan of the noise or smell associated with vomiting, and I'm not particualarly great with the smell of [other peoples'] poo. Or picking up dog poo.

Oh, and I don't like the feel of dead animals when I have to move them. All floppy and cold - uhhhhhhhhhh <shudder>

Pretty much the same here.

The weird thing is, i don't feel any kind of emotion when somebody gets stabbed or killed.

Yet if they go kill a dog or cat, it saddens me heaps.

Weird how that work.
Few weeks ago while doing some working at home, there was thin weak wooden wall what i was going to remove and i thought im smart when i jump and grab the upper ledge of it, so i could pull it down with my weight but instead there was hidden nail and a nail went through my finger and it teared my skin apart. I was hanging with my whole bodyweight (im 16 yr) when suddenly i felt something wierd, i somehow got off back to ground and when i pulled off my glove, it looked pretty sh*t.

It looked worse than it looks when im typing it here. Never ever want to live through that again.
Quote from tristancliffe :Oh, and I don't like the feel of dead animals when I have to move them. All floppy and cold - uhhhhhhhhhh <shudder>

Stop beating kittens to death? Or maybe just hire someone to move them afterwards.

Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :... i thought im smart when i jump and grab the upper ledge of it, so i could pull it down with my weight but instead there was hidden nail and a nail went through my finger and it teared my skin apart. I was hanging with my whole bodyweight (im 16 yr) when suddenly i felt something wierd, i somehow got off back to ground and when i pulled off my glove, it looked pretty sh*t.

Whoops! Heh. I shot myself in the back of my hand with a pneumatic nail gun once. Luckily the nail had already passed through the piece of wood I was nailing so it'd lost some of its momentum, but it still looked freaky. And having to pull it out before I could take my glove off wasn't fun.
#24 - Jakg
*insert foot + acid pic here*

I'm fine with Blood, really.
#25 - dev
Not at all...

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG