The online racing simulator
Wicked drifting
(21 posts, started )
#1 - !RAM!
Wicked drifting
Pffff :P

Well, if you usually get 20-30fps, then (IMO) no wonder you're having trouble drifting. Too much wheel lag at low FPS count.
S*** ! I think here is no need of pointing out mistakes , coz anythink someone will want to point out , it is going to be here ...
I did not understand purpose of this video.Low FPS,no sound and wicked drifting.It's just waste of time.
I actually quite liked it, because it made me laugh, couple of mistakes (you forgot to use shift+u) Otherwise nice effects (the jerks), etc..

Edit: When i come back and read this it is abit nasty Sorry
#6 - !RAM!
Yeah...I only used Xfire to record it
So it was laggy...When i get a new computer i will make better videos....
lol, you suck ray ray! hurry up and get that 8800 GT!
Quote from samforey12345 :couple of mistakes

I love your sense of humour

here's the list of mistakes

1. You decided to do a movie
2. You actually found the tutorial on how to make movies but didn't read it
3. You posted the result here.

Look, I will be gentle on this movie, and tell you it's crap. Plain and simple.
There's this thread Clicky (it's a very discrete one, it's stickied RIGHT IN THIE MOVIES SECTION). Read it.

done reading?
now please point me to the place where it says "Fraps a pointless replay in crappy quality, that will rock"
wicked frame rate
W!ck3d V33d!05!!111
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
kids (no offence), stop filling this movie thread with useless posts to youtube.
IF U DON'T USE CUSTOM VIEWS IN LFS.
IF U DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD
IF YOU DON't KNOW HOW TO USE AFTER EFFECTS(or a conteneder)
DON'T POST YOUR MOVIES

or there should be some WORKS IN PROGRESS sticky here for all low quality movies. But stuff like this is an utter waste of my time.
Quote from OkaChan :kids (no offence), stop filling this movie thread with useless posts to youtube.
IF U DON'T USE CUSTOM VIEWS IN LFS.
IF U DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD
IF YOU DON't KNOW HOW TO USE AFTER EFFECTS(or a conteneder)
DON'T POST YOUR MOVIES

or there should be some WORKS IN PROGRESS sticky here for all low quality movies. But stuff like this is an utter waste of my time.

who said you had to watch it?
its just i like the movies that promote LFS. Like de demo racer and other stuff. But things like this scare me and other people. Imagine someone doesnt know LFS and sees that vide, do you think its gonna make him wanna play this game?! dont think so. On the otherhand, ive seen alot of mediocre video's that get 100s of posts wow great driving etc, what game is that, looks great... Now thats the kind of video's i would like to see on this thread. Videos that would provoke that reaction.
Quote from anbiddulph :who said you had to watch it?

Oh just shut it for once. It's not your video getting bashed this time...(Matter of fact I haven't bashed any of your videos yet... strange)
The man has a point, you don't. If somebody posts a movie here, he wants everyone to watch.

However
Quote from OkaChan :On the otherhand, ive seen alot of mediocre video's that get 100s of posts wow great driving etc, what game is that, looks great...

Yes, they do, but thousands of questions like that have been asked on Youtube, and I really believe that thousands of LFS copies have been cracked.
I really don't think that the result of this type of advertising is really great, I mean I do know people HAVE bought licenses because of LFS but I don't think there are too many.

Quote from OkaChan :thats the kind of video's i would like to see on this thread. Videos that would provoke that reaction.

Wouldn't we all...
If i saw the video i would buy the game if i didn't already have it. Why do i HAVE to put custom views the view i had was fine. as i said i only have Xfire to record it..This is also my first 2 videos. I knew some people won't like it but some people might. 2 of my friends saw it and now they both have the demo and are considering S2. There not put off by my really bad driving/drifting.
Get FRAPS. YOu can record only 30 sec and 30fps in demo version, but it will be better than 4.5 fps and 2 min :P
Quote from !RAM! :Why do i HAVE to put custom views the view i had was fine.

No they were not, you could post a replay and it would do the game more justice.

Quote from !RAM! :as i said i only have Xfire to record it.

oh FFS, WWW.FRAPS.COM

Quote from !RAM! :I knew some people won't like it but some people might

I know my s**t stinks up the whole toilet, but at least it gives people clues that it's the toilet.

stop making excuses and start working on a proper movie
You call that drift? :bananalla
dude calm down, ram knows nothing about making movies, just let him be with his shitty vids... i know there bad, and a waste of time, but pobodys nerfect, and everyone had to start somewhere...

and dont get all mad at me, im just a nuturel third party..

Thanks Michael

Wicked drifting
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG