The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
which is the fastes car for the oval?
i want to race fast in the oval

just like my dream, myself a light turning around central black hole

hehe now im s2 thanks to the very end, isnt it nice he likes somebody so he gets a voucher for him
Bf1
BF1, so the Sauber BMW Formula One car
Bf1. ^_^
DOH! Obviously BF1...
congrats lerts!
Hehe, np mate, as I stated earlier, I am in a good mood, AKA drunk I guess
I gave the lisence to you so you can have a good time online, if you chose to drift, cruise, race, crash, drive spemanoits or whatever, it's your lisence, your chose - don't let anyone tell you what is right or what is wrong.

Now show them, the mighty powers of the black hole thrust that is equipted in your car!
Lol just realised he's S2 licensed. :P Yay now we get the Joker online too! Ty The Very End!
uf1
Jeep
#11 - th84
Quote from The Very End :Hehe, np mate, as I stated earlier, I am in a good mood, AKA drunk I guess
I gave the lisence to you so you can have a good time online, if you chose to drift, cruise, race, crash, drive spemanoits or whatever, it's your lisence, your chose - don't let anyone tell you what is right or what is wrong.

Now show them, the mighty powers of the black hole thrust that is equipted in your car!

Next time you want to give money away, give me a shout. I could always use the extra $$$$!!

This will be the first time that LFS will end up in the pawn shop!

DONT SMOKE CRACK!
Sir! If you wish to travel asfast as possible around your blackhole, please goto the garage and select the BF1! That should get you going quick!
Lol I don't understand what you mean xD
Pawn of..uhm?

Anyway, I don't have too much money, actually I could need more, but I got these money left from the night out on town yesterday, so I put on my mr. expensive pants and buyed this lad a lisence

He deserves it, I love his topics, tho I must admit I don't understand them
Quote from G!NhO :Jeep

Go home with your damn jeeps and grow up. Im so tired of you. -.-
@topic: finally he got the license!
The fastest car is obviusly the BF1, but the fo8, the Big GTRs and the XRT are much fun there, too, lerts
Quote from The Very End :Lol I don't understand what you mean xD
Pawn of..uhm

Off topic:

For the sake of learning: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawn_shop

the way th84 stated it...pawnshops are usually used by tweakers (crackheads, methheads, and the like) to 'pawn off' or sell their old/stolen items for money so they can go buy more drugs n' stuff.

see song: Sublime - Pawn Shop
Ehm.. what..eh.. I am lost
Anyway, sure th84 meant something like that? It seems rather complicated stuff, and th84 is not exactly a very complicated man......
Quote from The Very End :Ehm.. what..eh.. I am lost
Anyway, sure th84 meant something like that? It seems rather complicated stuff, and th84 is not exactly a very complicated man......

That's the way I read it...I know he is joking though, I really doubt he is being serious
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :That's the way I read it...I know he is joking though, I really doubt he is being serious

He can't be serious, even when he tries his best

Anyway, that's far enough off topic, sorry, lets get back topic.

Bf1 is by far the fastest car around oval. Problem is that is usually don't offers good races, since it's too fast for most people to have good, clean and tight races. The Fox car tho, is extremely fun to race on oval!
Remember some time back, were a 20 car field on oval, everyone finished like 5 seconds behind the 1. man, laptimes was almost completely identical, and you might think it was not fun, but I can asssure you, it was a blast!

The GTR class can offer good racing too, problem is that to be able doing good lap times you have to equipt setups that usually are hard to controll, and it usually ends up with a mayhem.

The Fo8 car on the other hand, easy, yet hard, and damn reward - a lot of fun to drive on the oval. Offers good races too, since it's a little slower than BF1 and gives the racers some more time to react on before things happens.

The S1 cars are maybe the most fun thing to race on oval. What makes it fun is that you canot go full trottle all the way, and to get a good lap time you have to nail that last corner. Can offer some great races with bigger fields. Can aswell make a lot of mayhem, but put 32 good drivers in that fiels, and you'll have a blast !

All this is IMO, in my opinion, so please don't flame me if you do not agree
wow track record on oval is way faster than me

whats the trick to be fast on the oval? its not what i expected but so fun

thanks again mate you can count that licence will be wisely used for loads of fun and if you like my topics you can be sure ill be around
The trick is to have good setups.
Get a nice setup from some FM user, they usually send you a good'n, I'm no expert, but you need to learn the basic line, and be smooth with your steering, very smooth..
Quote from lerts :thanks again mate you can count that licence will be wisely used for loads of fun and if you like my topics you can be sure ill be around

YES! YES! YES!

Good luck with the license lerts, t'will be cool to race you sometime
#24 - th84
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :the way th84 stated it...pawnshops are usually used by tweakers (crackheads, methheads, and the like) to 'pawn off' or sell their old/stolen items for money so they can go buy more drugs n' stuff.

I thought everyone had pawn shops!

Yes, I was only joking. On a diffrent "lerts" thread someone called him a crackhead.

You are correct,TVE, Im not complicated at all. Anything I say should be read/listened to from a 10 yr olds POV. I try to be serious every now and again, but that usually ends up getting me into some type of trouble.

Back on topic: The trick to being fast on the oval is to stay away from it. Cant get much faster than that!
Is this the sperm fantasy guy?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG