The online racing simulator
Top bloke TVE I'm sure you'll be going to heaven now. Well, Lert's version of heaven anyway
Dude you are making too many threads,be aware of banito
Quote from th84 :

I thought everyone had pawn shops!

Yes, I was only joking. On a diffrent "lerts" thread someone called him a crackhead.

You are correct,TVE, Im not complicated at all. Anything I say should be read/listened to from a 10 yr olds POV. I try to be serious every now and again, but that usually ends up getting me into some type of trouble.

Back on topic: The trick to being fast on the oval is to stay away from it. Cant get much faster than that!

Lol you!
The best trick is to be, like me, perm banned from oval

Quote from Mazz4200 :Top bloke TVE I'm sure you'll be going to heaven now. Well, Lert's version of heaven anyway

Yay! Would love to see that, tho I am one messed up person, so probally going to hell anyway.

Quote from e2mustang :Dude you are making too many threads,be aware of banito

Nah, he ain't making that much threads, and they actually has a purpose
then what circuit do you recommend me to start with? something easy
how about Blackwood? Always fun to drive there. makes me sad there ain't many servers on with this track :S remembers me on my old demo times and early S1
Quote from lerts :then what circuit do you recommend me to start with? something easy

So classic with Fox
Maybe a little hard, but you like it when you master it
#32 - wild
If you would like to start on Oval maybe go onto the (FM) Oval Beginners! Server and test out the GTR Class on the track. When you do eventually learn the basic line join the (FM) Oval Junkies! Server and try the FO8. Just remember races are won on lap 1 you've got a whole 8 laps to get your way through the field.

Also, if you need an Oval setup, As I'm sure you know goto Setupgrid.net
Quote from wild :Just remember races are won on lap 1

I'm sure you mean races are NOT won on lap 1
seems to me that 2 cars can go really fast together in the oval they ovaratke each other with slipstream constantly going faster than alone

so if you lose a pack you are in trouble, is this correct

my best lap is 37.15 you think i could improve it going with the pack?
Quote from lerts :seems to me that 2 cars can go really fast together in the oval they ovaratke each other with slipstream constantly going faster than alone

You could probably improve that on your own but going with the pack will help you follow the lines. Always keep behind them, and if you are drafting with someone try to pass them before a corner so its easier to get around the corner.
Quote from lerts :i want to race fast in the oval

just like my dream, myself a light turning around central black hole

hehe now im s2 thanks to the very end, isnt it nice he likes somebody so he gets a voucher for him

Congratulations Lerts!! Welcome to S2!

Quote from The Very End :Hehe, np mate, as I stated earlier, I am in a good mood, AKA drunk I guess
I gave the lisence to you so you can have a good time online, if you chose to drift, cruise, race, crash, drive spemanoits or whatever, it's your lisence, your chose - don't let anyone tell you what is right or what is wrong.

Now show them, the mighty powers of the black hole thrust that is equipted in your car!

Thats to kind and cute Very end =)
Quote from lerts :seems to me that 2 cars can go really fast together in the oval they ovaratke each other with slipstream constantly going faster than alone

Your thinking of bump drafting I think
It means two cars connects, and push eachothers to abnormal speeds.
Watch some FM replays and you see how's it done. Had a 29.68 laptime with 3 car bump drafting waaay back in time, wish I was unbanned from perm ban from FM lol.
Still, my mistake so they have all the right in the world to ban me.

Quote from Inouva :Congratulations Lerts!! Welcome to S2!

Thats to kind and cute Very end =)

Thanks, do I get to date you one time?
Quote from The Very End :

Thanks, do I get to date you one time?

If you pay me the airplane to go to your country i give you more that one date
jajajajajajajaja good one...
BF1, but that's just no good. Drive something like the FO8, FOX, or GTRs around it, much fun.
Quote from Inouva :If you pay me the airplane to go to your country i give you more that one date

lol that sounds so wrong if you think about the word *DATE* ie another word for ass ,eg, Anal

lerts i susjest u drive every car on a track u know like Blackwood thats what i did so i could get a feel for the car and after that get in a car ur comfatable with and try the new tracks
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol that sounds so wrong if you think about the word *DATE* ie another word for ass ,eg, Anal

lerts i susjest u drive every car on a track u know like Blackwood thats what i did so i could get a feel for the car and after that get in a car ur comfatable with and try the new tracks

Lol mate, I did NOT refer to anal lol, and how does date have anything with ass to do? Checked my dictionary and could not find anything about it.

Quote from Inouva :If you pay me the airplane to go to your country i give you more that one date

Allright, then we have a deal
zomg, lerts is licensed!

Fastest? BF1, Funnest tho I'd had to say the XRT on oval. Emulates the instability of a stock car fairly better than anything else LFS has got

Yes, but bumpdrafting is also very effective.

Quote from lerts : so if you lose a pack you are in trouble, is this correct

Yes and no, if you keep a steady and good line you may have a chance to catch the pack end of the pack (of course this varies with circumstance). The more the cars are congregated together the better chance they'll have at making a mistake and loosing lots of time. If you suddenly loose ground on the pack manage a steady fast pace and if you catch the end of the pack you can use that car to draft your way up

Quote from lerts : my best lap is 37.15 you think i could improve it going with the pack?

You will definitely improve your lap times when you are drafting but do not rely on drafting to predict a good run. If you want to practice getting well on ovals practice alone. Then once you can consistently run steady and know now to build momentum (imo the most important thing in oval racing) then you can try your hands at out maneuvering and drafting other cars in the "group-hug" racing that ovals usually provide.

If you want to be a general good racer i suggest staying away from the oval as it is very different from what you will experience on a circuit.

Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol that sounds so wrong if you think about the word *DATE* ie another word for ass ,eg, Anal

Uhhh....

Quote from The Very End :......

Ah you're back The Very End I didnt realize you came back to the LFS community wb
Quote from MijnWraak :zomg, lerts is licensed!

Indeed Raced with him yesterday, and I'm glad that I buyed him a lisence. Allways fun to feel you did something good
Been looking on LFSworld, and yesterday he was online probally 7 hours lol

Quote from lizardfolk :Fastest? BF1, Funnest tho I'd had to say the XRT on oval. Emulates the instability of a stock car fairly better than anything else LFS has got

Yes, but bumpdrafting is also very effective.

Yes and no, if you keep a steady and good line you may have a chance to catch the pack end of the pack (of course this varies with circumstance). The more the cars are congregated together the better chance they'll have at making a mistake and loosing lots of time. If you suddenly loose ground on the pack manage a steady fast pace and if you catch the end of the pack you can use that car to draft your way up

You will definitely improve your lap times when you are drafting but do not rely on drafting to predict a good run. If you want to practice getting well on ovals practice alone. Then once you can consistently run steady and know now to build momentum (imo the most important thing in oval racing) then you can try your hands at out maneuvering and drafting other cars in the "group-hug" racing that ovals usually provide.

If you want to be a general good racer i suggest staying away from the oval as it is very different from what you will experience on a circuit.

Uhhh....

Ah you're back The Very End I didnt realize you came back to the LFS community wb

Great post, and I'm sure Lerts can get some info out of it
And thanks, been trying to work on my lap times now, I am a little rusty. But CTRA is good practice, and sooner or later I will be faster than I were before

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG