The online racing simulator
The ultimate off-roading machine
(75 posts, started )

Poll : Which is the ultimate off-road vehicle

Closed since :
Other... (please post them if I missed anyone)
The old Land Rovers
The Unimog
The Toyota
The buggys
The Land Rover
The Jeep
The Hummer
Quote from BAMBO :Indeed, but you would run out of gas pretty soon, it uses nitro if I remember correct.
And a tank can't be called the ultimate off-roading machine because no one can buy it, excepting military forces, but they don't count.

at the last meters they use a shot of nitro, but the engines are just american big blocks so it wont run out of gas pretty soon, and what the hell does that matter.
it still is the ultimate offroading machine
U actualy missed the best

The Bowler Wildcat
OMG fast!!!
Quote from BAMBO :Indeed, but you would run out of gas pretty soon, it uses nitro if I remember correct.
And a tank can't be called the ultimate off-roading machine because no one can buy it, excepting military forces, but they don't count.

You can't buy the latest tanks, but you can buy a tank or any other military vehicle that has been decommissioned.
YZF426/YZF450
CRF450
KX500
CR500
Maico 490
KTM 525 EXC

Nothing else matters...
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Not with the tanks they have.

Mine is a 250, and a full tank will easily go 100 miles, unless you rev the bejases out of it. It takes about 2 gallons
Quote from anbiddulph :modified land rover defender?

I know but doesnt he mean the overal recepie? wich eventualy makes a\m ix of a landrover and a 'TVR' so IMo bowler is a car in itself

But if you look at in in your way Landrover just rules
Quote from Chrisuu01 :But if you look at in in your way Landrover just rules

yup, my stock series 3 can do just about anything!
Planes ftw. You never get stuck with that, except maybe in buildings...
Quote from Blackout :Problem with a tank is that they need constant refilling, so you'd run out of diesel rather quick without support vehicle.

They can go a lot further than any wheeled vehicle ever could on one tank of fuel.

Quote from tikshow :i'm sorry but where is the range rover?

Range Rover are Land Rovers. Back in the Early days they only made one Land Rover and one Range Rover, the change in name was to represent the different models.
The best off roader is the daihatsu terios.

#37 - wark
Quote from Luke.S :The best off roader is the daihatsu terios.

Just no. Next you'll be telling us it is no match for the Kia Rio Diesel.
I actually agree with Luke (although I voted for old Landy's), that Terios was going some on that field! lol

And let me guess, you're only saying that after seeing it on Top Gear.
It would have done better with off road wheels.
Quote from Luke.S :It would have done better with off road wheels.

You honestly think it would get out of a mud pool with street tyres on? Poor misguided child :rolleyes:
#43 - Jakg

Well then none of the vehicles in this thread are the ultimate because I can't afford them.

What is it with you and stupid posts...?
Quote from Jakg :Well then none of the vehicles in this thread are the ultimate because I can't afford them.

Get the trials bike then, easily pick a nice one up for ~£500

lol, I agree, and yes, I did watch top gear.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
#46 - Jakg
Bank Account #1 - £0.01.

Bank Account #2 - £5.38.

PayPal Account #1 - £1.98.

PayPal Account #2 - £0.00.

So this makes my DNA 50 the best off-roader EVA.

I can't buy anything because i'm a teenager? If I couldn't buy anything i'd be a hell of a lot richer than I am now!
Toyota Hilux FTW!!!!
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
I voted Land Cruiser, my dad had 4 liter engine V6.
Quote from BenjiMC :Toyota Hilux FTW!!!!

Not sure about its off roading skills, but all I know its that it is very, very durable.
Oh yea, forgot the Hilux...A serious contender

Definitely beats the crap outta the Terios anyway...next someone will suggest the Rect...I mean Rexton as serious jeep :rolleyes:

The ultimate off-roading machine
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG