The online racing simulator
XRT Taillights After Crash
(25 posts, started )

Hi,

Yesterday I was on a server and when going into a corner, someone damage my rear end. When I decided to apply the brakes on the next straights, my light turned like this:

|
\/

Anyone got this before??

well i get this somethimes,but on the whole car,its just all white like on the pic
Quote from e2mustang :well i get this somethimes,but on the whole car,its just all white like on the pic

same, but your bug never happened to me :/
I think the cars posessed O_O
yes, i saw it today first time when i was in ctra race2 i believe...i'm not sure if it is crash related though...looked wierd and annoying anyway (since this can be seen in a long distance)
i had that on another car, not mine... and not in all cars... have already noticed this before but forgot to report and have no idea why does it happens... it looks like LFS forgets to apply the tailight texture or something...
I had that problem in the XRT a while back. it just went away.
Happened to me too, however with the RB4. God knows what causes it
Textures aren't loaded yet,that's the reason.It can happen to a whole car too making it all white and cartoonish.
That has also happened to me online. I went to a pit stop, then when I pressed the brake on the FXO, the lights turn so plain. Not even when it is damaged.
Yes that sometimes happens to me too online, when someone leaves the pit in a car which i have never loaded yet since the start of lfs.
It's just that it hasen't loaded the interior.dds i think..
#12 - feat
Have the same problem, i've seen this bug in Car park and Autocross layouts. :|
Oh, I'm having this bug a lot, just white car, loads the textures+skin.
only the lx6 for me
weird bug I didn't know other people had the same problem
It happends to me when i drive the XRR XRT and XRG

But for some reasin some times it doesnt happen
Same here , when that happens to me , i go to pit and re select the car and the problem is fixed
I've had this light bug on the UF1 and XR's, not seen it on other cars yet.
Had this one yesterday on the XRG
It happens to me all the time on the XR's. I think its just a lag issue on the texture loading.
I mostly see this bug on the LX cars strangely enough, and rarely on the XR cars.
Got that bug on XFG and RB4 also now.
IIRC I first noticed this bug/delayed loading in Patch V/W?, when the new dds skin system appeared. Never totoally been removed, but Scawen reported why it happened a while ago. The dds doesn't load to stop your PC lagging for a split second when that car leaves pits. Something like that.

Strange though, the XRT up ahead is ok, yet it's dds file is already loaded ok, you would think any other XRTs would be all ready to work.

edit: oh wait a minute, it's when you brake and the dds is already ok in the first shot. OMG bizzaro.
I was having this problem too but only on xrt in Shickane Drift server
I had this bug on the CTRA server when following an XRG.

I've also had this bug on an RB4 on a cruise server. I tabbed to the guys car, the interior was like there was no textures. In a few seconds, it loaded and all was ok
had this problem with xrg on ctra server.
but it was only 1 or 2 times

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG