The online racing simulator
What did Jeremy find on the internet?
(25 posts, started )
In the latest series of Top Gear, in the News segment, Jeremy always said "I've searched on the internet and found this..." and at that moment the cameras cut to such a view that you can't see what's on their studio telly. What is it showing? Does anybody know?

SERIES 11:
EP 1: it was someone...making love to a car.
EP 2: ???
EP 3: a female racing driver showing her tits.
EP 4: ???
EP 5: ???
EP 6: ???
In episode 1 it was someone...making love to a car.
The rest I have no idea.
I think last episode was a female racing driver showing her tits.
have you been there???
by the reactions of hammond and audience i thought it was something funny and yet hardcore....and of course now and then i wonder what was it
It was that picture that's been floating about the internet for a few years of a man with his willy up the exhaust of his car.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It was that picture that's been floating about the internet for a few years of a man with his willy up the exhaust of his car.

I know what you mean, I've seen it. I wish Hammond or May would play a prank on Clarkson and show the picture of Jeremy standing on the beach half-naked with the horrible belly he has I'd like to see Jezza's reaction at that moment.
jezza is funny but a jerk too. someone said that for him there are two opinions: his and wrong one.....
so yes that would be funny
Quote from breadfan :In the latest series of Top Gear, in the News segment, Jeremy always said "I've searched on the internet and found this..." and at that moment the cameras cut to such a view that you can't see what's on their studio telly. What is it showing? Does anybody know?

Why did you make this thread? I thought it was BAMBOS job to cover all Top Gear related issues. Plus, unlike him, you do not have a poll.

Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame....

But anyway, the picture from 11X03 is a man making love to his car wear wimmins knickers.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Bumping the thread out of curiosity. I also updated the original post. Are there any new answers to my question?

I also can't resist to complaining about the "length" of the series and I hope that TG will be back ASAP and in more than just 6 episodes.
Not sure, unless it's just a weekly joke.

Good thing is the Dacia Sandero should be coming soon!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Not sure, unless it's just a weekly joke.

Good thing is the Dacia Sandero should be coming soon!

"HEY!! Good news!"

"WHAT!!?!"

Cracks me up every time.
Quote from breadfan :I also can't resist to complaining about the "length" of the series and I hope that TG will be back ASAP and in more than just 6 episodes.

This was just the summer series; it was supposed to be short. Series 12 will be longer and will start 'in the autumn', so I'd guess the first week of October and running through to the end of the year.
Hey good news.

I just got sent a press pack about the dacia sandero.
Wow!!
Stop making fun of it...
Hey good news!

say what
The dacia sandero has a 4 star safety rating.
The Sandero is cheaper, bigger ,more reliable, more beautifull and has cheaper parts then the Kia Rio. At a price tag of 6400 euro it's only opponent is walking.
Quote from Luke.S :The dacia sandero has a 4 star safety rating.

and? my mark 1 golf has 0 maybe... but i love it
I searched on the internet, and I found THIS.
OMg i really cant wait to buy that CAR

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG