The online racing simulator
Sam93 is looking for a team
(5 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
I was wondering if any teams are willing to take me on as a driver for them.
I have been racing on LFS since December 2006, a little bit longer then that in Demo what doesnt really count lol. I mainly like single seaters but I seem to mainly race the others as of CTRA.
I haven't been in a racing team before so this will be my first, I am not a horrible person, I have a good sense of humour, very sarcastic so I will fit into a friendly team and I can be very competitive at times, I try my hardest to win a race but there is more to racing then just winning. You are welcome to check my LFSWorld to see my stats and you can make a decision from there.
If you want to know anymore information about myself just ask and I will answer your questions.
Peregrinus is always looking for good drivers. Follow the link in my sig to visit out website and come say "Hello".
720 Racing is looking is always looking for good or new drivers. Click on our website's link on my sig and introduce yourself.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :720 Racing is looking is always looking for good or new drivers. Click on our website's link on my sig and introduce yourself.

nice quote
i suggest to try peregrinus...good team!
...oh i see: IRT, good luck with it then *edit(not anymore?)*
[Herts] Racing is recruiting!

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG