The online racing simulator
Who has the biggest LFS?
(59 posts, closed, started )
~30Gb.
Including versions: 0.04K, 0.5F (IT IS LX8!!!ooneoneoonneeeee), all S1, S2 and 0.2 ones.
#27 - Jakg
Quote from Inouva :O yeah , wanna see it?

seriously - drop it. You say your a man for years, and then all of a sudden you give some broken English post saying that your a chick and then every post since has made SOME reference to you being a girl...
4,7gig here (3 times s2, s1, 0.04q and 0.5f(lx8))
Quote from Jakg :seriously - drop it. You say your a man for years, and then all of a sudden you give some broken English post saying that your a chick and then every post since has made SOME reference to you being a girl...

I never say i wass man , so....

Go with your gf "14k" post
Lots of hi-res skins in mine, 2.49GB.
#32 - Jakg
Quote from Inouva :I never say i wass man , so....

Go with your gf "14k" post

You posted a picture of yourself as a dude though (btw - although you deleted your post someone else quoted you...)

I don't see what my post count has to do with it though...
1.76GB
wow, 9512 files in LFS folder
14.24gb

Never paid attention to how big it was till now..no wonder i have been losing so much space....
6,38 GB (6*856*590*603 byte)
13166 files
Quote from Jakg :You posted a picture of yourself as a dude though (btw - although you deleted your post someone else quoted you...)

I don't see what my post count has to do with it though...

I dont need to explaint to you Why i put that pic in first place,

You are the worst is realy annoying read your ironicsacasticepicfailstreadsorpostyouawnswersorcreate

Do you think with 0192012 post you are more that others in the forum , downgrading some ppl for small things and other stuff i know about you (Just watching how you answerd in some topic) i realy dislike you
As near as makes no difference: 3GB...I did reinstall ages ago though

Quote from Inouva :Do you think with 0192012 post you are more that others in the forum , downgrading some ppl for small things and other stuff i know about you (Just watching how you answerd in some topic) i realy dislike you

Surely he would have 192012 posts, as the 0 at the start is irrelevant. I have not once seen Jakg downgrade people, he has always been really helpful and actually laughs and plays a long when people take the piss. You fail Inouva. P.S...Post some pictures of you as a woman...
1.84 gigs
5.4 gb, I'm curious how it got that big since last year it was only 2.49 gb.
3.23 gb
Quote from The General Lee :As near as makes no difference: 3GB...I did reinstall ages ago though

Surely he would have 192012 posts, as the 0 at the start is irrelevant. I have not once seen Jakg downgrade people, he has always been really helpful and actually laughs and plays a long when people take the piss. You fail Inouva. P.S...Post some pictures of you as a woman...

Here you go
Inouva, esas fotos podrian ser de cualquier mujer ¿porque no posteas fotos donde estes con un cartelito que diga "LFS"? Ahi puede ser que te crea.

Ahh now I understand why 'she' blocked me when I told her that a logitech G25 was 375 UsD in Argentina and not 500 as she claimed, that's funny now almost everything starts to making sense, argentinean woman tend to be a little temperamental.
#44 - Jakg
Quote from Inouva :I dont need to explaint to you Why i put that pic in first place,

No, you don't. But if you post a picture of a male in the "post your face" thread with a comment saying "people say I look like Jesus" above the images, implying that's you. Then all of a sudden every post you make makes a reference to you being a girl...

You are the worst is realy annoying read your ironicsacasticepicfailstreadsorpostyouawnswersorcreate

I'm sorry, what?

Do you think with 0192012 post you are more that others in the forum , downgrading some ppl for small things and other stuff i know about you (Just watching how you answerd in some topic) i realy dislike you

I don't think I'm "better" than any other user of this forum, and like I said before I don't see how my post count (which, btw, is something I get a lot of flak for for no real reason...) matters.

EDIT - I've just seen the pics of you (same style + location of the other pics of "you") - I really don't care who you are but it seems odd that EVERY post you make has suddenly featured a reference to you being a girl.
I see many got 0,5F

Where do you guys get it???
Quote from RiGun :Inouva, esas fotos podrian ser de cualquier mujer ¿porque no posteas fotos donde estes con un cartelito que diga "LFS"? Ahi puede ser que te crea.

Ahh now I understand why 'she' blocked me when I told her that a logitech G25 was 375 UsD in Argentina and not 500 as she claimed, that's funny now almost everything starts to making sense, argentinean woman tend to be a little temperamental.

Porque sos el tipico jeropa argentino , si no me crees con esas fotos , es tu problema nene , segui con el jueguito y con los pelos en las manos
In total about 25gb. Why?
3,34 GB
Quote from aroX123 :I see many got 0,5F

Where do you guys get it???

Ask me in PM, ill tell you.
WARNING: You cannot unlock it officially, only by cracking (i have it locked, i am not banana stripper :tilt
This thread is closed

Who has the biggest LFS?
(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG