The online racing simulator
What is LFS
(28 posts, started )
#1 - neRu
What is LFS
This is a movie i made, because i was bored. I have no imagination, so the concept behind the movie is stolen from LFS Paradox, which again stole it from some halo-movie i think.

Only streaming link;
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=17069

Have a great summer, im sitting here in 25*C in my shorts at 11pm, absolutely unable to get some rest - but what the heck, i've got 2 weeks of summervacation up ahead, which means plenty of testing time of my newest project, a turbocharged 1,3 8valve carburated VW Polo that took its maiden voyage friday afternoon
I don't know why , but I kinda enjoyed watching this ! I beliave I can fly part -> LOL BUT! Stealing movies is against the law ! ..... 6 years in the box !
Lol same feeling bigcheese. Brilliant movie but without effects. Had its funny parts, had its serious racing (btw love the new cockpits :P nice choice of car), and had the little crashes after the jumps. :P Nice stuff.

Keep it up!
That was funny
#5 - neRu
In my own defence, i use different camera angles and other musictracks
Thank you for the comments lads - glad you liked it
Great vid. Wish it were longer. I was as enjoying that I want more !!
well ehm... yeah... that's a hard one for me... I personally didn't enjoy it that much... but I see what people like about it...

I will just keep my eye on your next videos (BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID)
quite entertaining
#9 - Jakg
Thats one of the first genuinely enjoyable videos i've watched - good job!
the flying part was great :ices_rofl
Quite...Random... To say the least
Usually the all serious LFS vids don't catch my eye, but this was a mixture and made it very fun to watch imo.
Nice one Rune
I guess I'm the same as others. I kind of enjoyed watching this, but I'm not sure why. It was a pretty nice movie.
great video and nice music.

it was short but i really enjoyed it :P
oh my god what have i done!

it was a great laugh =]
#17 - neRu
Squid - allways afraid of you

Thank you all, really nice to hear you liked it
The beginning was very good, but then it became LFS paradox. Which was also pretty fun!

Nice job.
What's the title of the music played during the UFR/XFR South City footage?
That rocked!
#21 - neRu
Thank you all once again.

Töki - The name of the band is "Maskinen", and the name of the track is "Alla som inte dansar" in instrumental version (Means everybody who doesnt dance)
Nice nice this was good and also a good laugh 2 things in one movie
#23 - neRu
Chrisuu01 - thank you very much

Appreciated all your comments guys, im really glad you liked it.
haha i loved that little 3 second R. Kelly part nice vid man, just needs more effects =]], good laugh
Very great and funny video neRu

What is LFS
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG