The online racing simulator
lol, great idea. Seemed quite realistic too, but I dunno why the pedestrian is walking into a motorway.
Lmao! good one... just add more seriousness in the text and some audio dialogue in the back to make subtitles look in place (Japanese text FTW!)
Nice one

If the lights were on the car it might look abit better, buts thats only small

it should also be a lesson not to walk on a motor way :P
Lol nice stuff. xD
Why dont you play MP3 Astra's song in the radio of the XFR?? That would be nice.
nicee :-D
8/10

I like it
I like it niko!Shows what happens when you have too much fun :P.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Hmm..How did the passenger survive?,theres no passenger seat

MAGIC silly
You can do easy without a passengers seat :P .... it's gonna hurt a bit more tho
Funny idea. I liked it dough... It would be great if you could continue it, and the the guy comes and saves the passenger or smth, and again something happens, car explodes. That would be nice.
8/10
Nice video, good idea.
I think you should have used test patch Y30, interior is much better and drivers hack so we don't see helmet
LOL!!! Funny! I like! When the second part?
Hehehe....

That's nice! You are improving Niko and inspired.
Keep them coming!
should of made the car blow up...
then it would of been hilarious!
the taxi was going abit fast
Oops I forgot to say I found this movie pretty funny and well made! I'll try to think of some other ideas for you
OMg you finaly did it niko you

'made me laugh'
Quote from LFSn00b :as soon as i get a nice idea, feel free to PM if you got any

You have a PM.
Quote from LFSn00b :Medium Resolution 1:16 | 30 fps | 18.6 MB
Lowres Stream

This is part 1 of hopefully an interesting series; Streetracing.

It "tells" people how to and how not to streetrace, also where to streetrace and with what cars. First part is basically a footage of a street racing crash at night. There is both passenger and bystander footage and with subtitles.

Enjoy

Nice video!
The subtitles were a bit too quick for me though, I had to stop the video to read them all
I look forward to the second part

Starblue
starblue you should learn to keep up...

Lol great job on the vid, was cool man

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG