The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
nice skin

only problem is the sponsors are completely covered by the exhaust on one side
I know, couldn't help it, I didn't even bother putting them on the exhaust side. I guess you can call this ad asymmetrical design.
I guess they will have to only race on counter-clockwise tracks or the sponsors will be p1ssed
Quote from Burnzoire :I guess they will have to only race on counter-clockwise tracks or the sponsors will be p1ssed

hehehe.. yeah.. anyways.. great skin man..
Monster LX6. My first attempt at skinning the LX cars. Public skin, in 2048x2048.
Attached images
MonsterLX6#19.jpg
LX6_Monster19.jpg
nice skin there chilifan
nice one. I have to start skinning soon...
My entry for skin contest, I'm not very good
Quote from teaz-R :...

Wow, that is very nice. Love the metal effect you've got on the dragon
My entries for the competition

It's my first real try at making a skin for LFS, although I've made quite a few for NR2003.
My entry for the competition
Attached images
LX4_evostar_ss.jpg
LX4_EVOSTAR_GN07.jpg
Ooh, I like what you've done with the exhaust
I'm having a go at the compo too.. this is what I've made today.. don't think I'm good enough to win but I want to try anyway.
Attached images
LX6_SGDLXcom1.jpg
LX6_SGDcomp1_preview.jpg
Quote from Sponge :I'm having a go at the compo too.. this is what I've made today.. don't think I'm good enough to win but I want to try anyway.

That's another really nice one. Sooooooo many good skins will come from this
great skins! we should have LFS offical contests every 5 months or so!
Quote from Btoryo :My entry for skin contest, I'm not very good

Well, keep trying, buddy! I think it looks fine, but you and I BOTH know you can do better. Right? Right.
im not gonna enter if skin keep being this good :weeping: ( )
Quote from jayhawk :Well, keep trying, buddy! I think it looks fine, but you and I BOTH know you can do better. Right? Right.

Lol, I'm making a new hehe
Quote from garph :That's another really nice one. Sooooooo many good skins will come from this

Thanks

Quote from Zachary Zoomy :great skins! we should have LFS offical contests every 5 months or so!

Yeah.. we should do this more often!

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG