The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
?Has anyone got any good Police Skins? Preferably not white or the American style ones though
Quote from MetroLee :?Has anyone got any good Police Skins? Preferably not white or the American style ones though

Have you seen any real police officers chasing robbers in a Donkervoort or a Lotus Super Seven?
Nope, but theres a first for everything!
This is the first skin I have made so far and it is similar to the LX6 on the first page but for the LX4. I based this skin directly off of pictures of the good Sevens from Lotus and Caterham. Clean, simple, and classic.

Including 2048^2 and 1024^2
Free to use, edit, abuse.
Attached images
Lotus Scheme.jpg
LX4_2048.jpg
LX4_1024.jpg
Quote from Chromosome :This is the first skin I have made so far and it is similar to the LX6 on the first page but for the LX4. I based this skin directly off of pictures of the good Sevens from Lotus and Caterham. Clean, simple, and classic.

Including 2048^2 and 1024^2
Free to use, edit, abuse.

looks great! first post too?
Evostar drift pack
I've spent a long time on my newst skin, Evostar drift pack.
Public skins. they're on LFSWorld!
please no editing without my permission!
to download 1024s, download 1024a and 1024b
for 2048s, download 2048a, 2048b, 2048c

Enjoy!

I'll give 500 pounds of TC money to the first person I see using one of my skins! - DONE
Attached files
Evostar drift 1024a.zip - 1.2 MB - 517 views
Evostar drift 1024b.zip - 841.6 KB - 497 views
Evostar drift 2048a.zip - 1.6 MB - 447 views
Evostar drift 2048b.zip - 865.5 KB - 494 views
Evostar drift 2048c.zip - 955.4 KB - 480 views
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I've spent a long time on my newst skin, Evostar drift pack.
Public skins. they're on LFSWorld!
please no editing without my permission!
to download 1024s, download 1024a and 1024b
for 2048s, download 2048a, 2048b, 2048c

Enjoy!
[/U]

I will have to D/L these once I get home tomorrow. I have been looking for some good skins for my RB4 and this fits the bill.

Quote from Zachary Zoomy : I'll give 500 pounds of TC money to the first person I see using one of my skins!

Best get that 500 ready because TC is the only place I roll and I know I have seen you around.
great! i better start driving
!show at time
cash: 1,300
cars: UF1, XFG, XRG, XRT, FXO, RB4, FZ5

/OT spam
Just realized that my LX skins that were intended a while back for the LFS competition but missed that deadline, were not posted here only on MSZ. So in case someone missed them:

LX4 Volante

Download skin!

LX6 Takai

Download skin!

LX6 LFW World

Download skin!
Those are very nice.. shame they missed the deadline.. that Takai skin would make a very good chance if you ask me

Good job
They are real eyecatchers
Quote from pdanev :Just realized that my LX skins that were intended a while back for the LFS competition but missed that deadline, were not posted here only on MSZ. So in case someone missed them:

Hot Snot those are nice. I will have to look into getting those tomorrow.
very nice zoomy
Personal Timz Racing Skin
Another personal racing skin, not public, but since the base of this skin is from an other public skin (so the copyrights of the base should go to that person!), you can download it there (some pages before in this thread).

Timz
Attached images
LFS LX4 Timz.jpg
LFS LX4 Timz 2.jpg
LFS LX4 Timz 3.jpg
Did you ask permission to edit the skin you found?
teaz-R, as you can read in my text, the base skin that I used was public. So I didn't had to ask the author for permission.

Timz
You will always have to ask permission to edit someone elses work whether they're public skins or not.
Ow okay, I will keep that in mind!
I've just finished a LX4 skin based on a scalextric Caterham I found whilst browsing Google.

Public as usual.

Enjoy.
Attached images
LX4_coldstreamlx.jpg
LX4_coldstreamlx_prev.jpg

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG