The online racing simulator
Quote from C4R K1NG :this is my second attempt at serious skinning, but my first attempt at doing the LX6. here it is, tell me what you think all thoughts welcome.

(by the way, how do i get screenies of the car?) that is why there aren't any, i dont no how! lol

If you want to proove us you are trying to do serious skinning, stop using lame diminutives such as 2 for two...
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter : I have to start again
Here is a litle something i made

Hope u guys like it i needed a skin for head to head racing series so i made this
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-26 15-23-32-44.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-26 15-22-06-74.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-26 15-21-59-49.jpg
LX4_Dell.jpg
I like! Could be a real-life skin.
Quote from Ahriman4891 :I like! Could be a real-life skin.

everything coud be a real life skin, ass long as its made by a real good skinner.
but indeed a nice skin
looks pretty good, a bit low res shame you can't use it.
lx6
somwone who has a lx6 police skinn to me??
search, they are around.
Guys.. why is everybody talking about catherhams :S
You need to know that its based on a Westfield
Quote from Riders Motion :If you want to proove us you are trying to do serious skinning, stop using lame diminutives such as 2 for two...

Don't you mean "too"?

Quote from Rudy van Buren :Guys.. why is everybody talking about catherhams :S
You need to know that its based on a Westfield

This is correct. Although Caterham is more widely know off.
Really? I thought it was based on the original Lotus 7, hence the 'L' in LX.

EDIT: I realize it doesn't really matter as the construction is very similar.
Westfield, Caterham, LX. They're all based on the Lotus 7.
Yes at the very beginning. but the car in game is based on a westfield
Quote from Epidermis Boy :Since when is having multiple accounts a reason to be banned?

It has always been, AFAIK.

If you have problems with your upload space you could upload the files somewhere else and just link to them here.
Quote from Epidermis Boy :

Why have I been banned!!!????

Since when is having multiple accounts a reason to be banned?

I have multiple accounts because I'm a demo user and am limited to 2mB total upload space.....which is NOT enough to be able to upload decent quality screenshots!

:inq:

I guess I'll just take ALL my stuff and go then...............

Get a photobucket, imageshack account or something, upload your images there and then post the links here. For your little packs, use Filefront, cRapidshare, Megaupload etc...
heavy streching on the front but otherwise they look great! where can I download them from?
the front mostly, and the sides to some extent.
The lights have stretch but thats unavoidable really. The rest is fine. Zach, you're going barmy.
lol, I was talking about the "136" number plate
I think it's because the numbers on the front pretty much go to the edge of the board, whereas the one on the side don't. It's tricking your eyes a little bit.

Also the little logo just infront of the front wheel is wrong. Although it's crap quality, you'll be wanting THIS one.
The little details are quite good in those skins.

As for that BARC logo, I've used it in a few replica skins but it's never been big enough to notice it's shit quality.
Quote from Epidermis Boy :Thanks. I like to do "the little details" I think it makes all the difference.

I could rework the skins and use the proper logo.....is it worth it?

The problem is, the small lettering in the flowing banner....can't read it at all

It's only one logo so it shouldn't really matter. If you did change them then you'd clearly be able to see the lion and the BARC letters.

If you want a closer replica then change it, if you're not all that bothered about it then don't

Either way, they are nice skins.
I really like them but I'm not sure about the reflections. they only work in the viewer. not much you can do about that though.
W...T...F...

Epidermis Boy - take it up with the mods. iirc XCNuse (?) said that you were ALLOWED to have multiple accounts as you made a considerable contribution to the commmunity and only having 1 account (and thus 2 MB upload space) prohibited you doing this.

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG