The online racing simulator
Whats up with [noobs] Sumo?
(73 posts, started )
Will it come back or not?

I want Sumo back! :cry::cry:

What i read on the other threats: At me the server never was Laggy.

Hope that Sumo come back soon.
hell yeah, was a beast server kinda place where you would take out your anger after bad race or something
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
-
I love noobs Sumo (Grinch) DELETED by Grinch
Maybe sometime I could look into doing my own.
#4 - th84
What is sumo?
Oh sumo is pretty fun, i had some good good laughs there
Quote from th84 :What is sumo?

Hmm.... it was your team's server and you don't know it?
#8 - th84
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Hmm.... it was your team's server and you don't know it?

Im actually in a diffrent team spying on the noobs for reasons that remain unknown to me. All they seem to do is argue about cooking and spend a lot of time evaluating other peoples poo.

I must have missed the thread about sumo on their forums.... you would as well if you were to see the amount of garbage on that forum.
Don't mind him...We gave him a badge saying he was a ''member'' of our team because he's ''special''!
Quote from th84 :Im actually in a diffrent team spying on the noobs for reasons that remain unknown to me. All they seem to do is argue about cooking and spend a lot of time evaluating other peoples poo.

I must have missed the thread about sumo on their forums.... you would as well if you were to see the amount of garbage on that forum.

Quote from Paranoid Android :Don't mind him...We gave him a badge saying he was a ''member'' of our team because he's ''special''!

:ices_rofl
#11 - th84
Quote from Paranoid Android :Don't mind him...We gave him a badge saying he was a ''member'' of our team because he's ''special''!

Ah ha! It is good to see that you have fallen for my trap, grasshopper.
oh, i want that server back too! :weeping:
#14 - th84
It is coming, grasshoppers. I do believe Nikka is online testing it now. If that is the case, expect to see it online on or before christmas of 2011.
Quote from th84 :It is coming, grasshoppers. I do believe Nikka is online testing it now. If that is the case, expect to see it online on or before christmas of 2011.

Hm no, sorry. I'm busy cooking a bacon sandwich. Ask avel.
#16 - th84
Quote from nikka : I'm busy cooking a bacon sandwich.

Me------:slap:------- Anyone who says making a bacon sandwich is cooking.
cartman voice * seriously getting pissed off now *

Where is our sumo server?
-
In that case making a cake is cooking too because making a cake is baking and baking is cooking.

Also if you call making a hamburger cooking then what´s the difference between making that and making a bacon sandwich? If you slap the bacon between buns then is that cooking?
I WANT SUMO I WANT IT NOW. I WILL BURN YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE US SUMO
Oh yeah it is cooking bacon.
sry 4 caps
This was a nice thread until 2 minutes ago. :rolleyes:
did you read the white text?
#22 - th84
You see, you guys have it all wrong. The original arguement was if microwaving bacon for a bacon sandwich is considered cooking. The answer, sherlock, is NO!

To prepare bacon in ANY way, is not cooking. Cooking is spending half the day in front of the stove using such things as butter, salt, pepper, oil, or any other herbs and spices. Bacon is a bit diffrent, remove it from the package, nuke the shit out of it, and enjoy... no cooking needed.

I WIN!!!!!
would it be dangerous for me if i said... TH84 is right *gulp*

Sausages however.. now that IS cooking!

EDIT: scratch that... TH84 is Wrong!!! ... to heat up bacon IS cooking, as you "Cook" it through, on the packaging it states "Cooking" guidelines... not "heating" guidelines as th84 would suggest
-
-
Quote from speedway :youre cooking indirectly

If inhaling "fag" smoke indirectly is passive smoking then is this passive cooking?

(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG