The online racing simulator
Drivers who want to race 1 driver teams, please post here
Hi all! as I've added a new rule regarding registration, please post here if you're interested in competing only as a 1 man team. Please note that you MUST have a team name for your privateer team so please state so in a reply to this thread. Thank you.
Can we change it afterwards? I'd be for a single man team but in case someone does decide to race with me then we'd be up for a full fledged team ofcourse. The response has been mixed up until now in our team.
Hi,

I want to participate as a one-driver team, if the start time will be suitable for me.

Name: Christoph Meyer

Licence name:
RiceBurner (GER)

Screen name:
RiceBurner (GER)

Germany

Team name:
PURKlinker.de

I have my own skin:
(yes/no + details on colours that you wish to use) : yes, I will upload a skin soon in white/red.

Offtopic: Are drivers free to decide if they want to use real- or nicknames as lfs-ingame name?
@Primoz: sorry but you have to decide before the registration deadline. Only if in the case one of your team mates decide to join and theres a free spot in the league that I will allow for you to expand to a 2 man team but if all 32 slots are filled up, I'm sorry but you'll have to remain a 1 man team.

@RiceBurner: Great! thanks for the details . Regarding nicknames, the format will be in the following

[Team initials/tag] [number] [first letter of first name. surname]

Example:

FZRS 11. T. Mohamed
Yeah sure, i meant before the deadline. If the series fills up, no rpoblem. So for now i'm a one man band.

BTW; wouldn't it be easier and clearer (for you) if the numbers would be in front of the team tag?
I would like to be one man team.

Team Name: Gasoline Twisted Mind
Oh sod it... I'll be a one man team

Team Top Gear is the name
Quote from Primoz :BTW; wouldn't it be easier and clearer (for you) if the numbers would be in front of the team tag?

Quite right, thanks for that tip .
Name:Tiffany Green

Licence name: Sueycide_FD

Screen name: T.Green#23USA

Team name: Mine's

I have my own skin: Blue and White, however isnt made yet.

i just copied and pasted from other thread. I couldnt find someone who was near my times .

and regarding the avatar Leprekaun wouldnt it be cool if you had everyone's skin flash in it?
#10 - AMB
I'll go as a one man team,

Name: AMB
Screen name: [DSR] Messy
Team: DarkSideRacing - DSR
Skin: No, hopefully you can get me one
Name: Kristjan Järve

Licence name: Kristjan.J

Screen name: Kristjan (look under my avatar for the icons I have there)

Team name: Xenon Motorsports

I have my own skin: I have one you made for me, just needs my name and number on it, would be nice if you do it.
Quote from JO53PHS :Oh sod it... I'll be a one man team

Team Top Gear is the name

i wanna join your team, i really like top gear
Trust me, you really don't. I have raced in Team TG in several other events and Team TG = Team FAIL (usually because of me )

Examples
  • I crashed my car, 2 laps into my stint about 1hr and 20 mins into a 2hr UF1 endurance races. My team mates were not impressed
  • Team TG came last (I think) in the LFS Beginners Cup
  • Team TG are officially currently last in the Tuesday racing series
I'd probably let you down because I'll probably crash/forget to come to/not be able to come to most of the events
Quote from JO53PHS :Trust me, you really don't. I have raced in Team TG in several other events and Team TG = Team FAIL (usually because of me )

Examples
  • I crashed my car, 2 laps into my stint about 1hr and 20 mins into a 2hr UF1 endurance races. My team mates were not impressed
  • Team TG came last (I think) in the LFS Beginners Cup
  • Team TG are officially currently last in the Tuesday racing series
I'd probably let you down because I'll probably crash/forget to come to/not be able to come to most of the events

i don't give a damn :P, please let me in your team please please please please pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee
Ok then

You have to accept the Team TG agreement though :

I promise to make fun of my own FAILs and to not give a damn if people laugh at me

Do you have a skin? I also have one
Quote from JO53PHS :Ok then

You have to accept the Team TG agreement though :

I promise to make fun of my own FAILs and to not give a damn if people laugh at me

Do you have a skin? I also have one

OK "I promise to make fun of my own FAILs and to not give a damn if people laugh at me"

yes i have a skin but it has different colors than yours i think
Guys if you intend on being team mates, please notify me and you MUST use the same skin as each other.
Quote from AMB :I'll go as a one man team,

Name: AMB
Screen name: [DSR] Messy
Team: DarkSideRacing - DSR
Skin: No, hopefully you can get me one

Ill enter with you... need to make a team name up though, team Jedi? And we can use my chequred skins or some others i have in diff. colours
Sorry pearcy but you'll have to be on stand-by for the next couple days as registrations are full now.
#20 - AMB
Yes pearcy i'd love to race with you, lep can we make a temporary team and me and pearcy pair up, he has skins, we could be team jedi lol
Quote from G!NhO :

yes i have a skin but it has different colors than yours i think

What one would you prefer to use? My one might be better because I'm putting all the Team TG stuff on it

Quote from Leprekaun :Guys if you intend on being team mates, please notify me and you MUST use the same skin as each other.

We're going to be team mates, and yes we'll use the same skin

Add G!NhO to Team Top Gear please
Quote from JO53PHS :What one would you prefer to use? My one might be better because I'm putting all the Team TG stuff on it

We're going to be team mates, and yes we'll use the same skin

Add G!NhO to Team Top Gear please

ok we will use your skin
Do you want to be the Primary driver (red mirrors) or the secondary driver (flourescent green mirrors)?
JO53PHS, you have to be the primary driver and Gino the secondary driver.
Oh, sorry - Didn't realise

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG