The online racing simulator
can i get my skin ?
Quote from AMB :Yes pearcy i'd love to race with you, lep can we make a temporary team and me and pearcy pair up, he has skins, we could be team jedi lol

LoL! We should Own, we can use the red and white skin if you want or blue and silver, or any other colour scheme you fancy (yellow and black hmmm) And we already have a logo
Quote from G!NhO :can i get my skin ?

Well, when I've done it

It will definitely be finished by this weekend. I'd do it sooner but I have exams this week
Quote from JO53PHS :Well, when I've done it

It will definitely be finished by this weekend. I'd do it sooner but I have exams this week

ok, good luck then
Name: Reece Pearson

Licence name: pearcy_2k7

Screen name: R. Pearson

Team name: Jedi Motorsports

Skin: Should be made before the first round.
#31 - AMB
Rap i have a skin, Pink and green lmao, lep made it for me, if you do get in, all he'd have to do is put your name on it
Already got someone started on mine now, its a simple job so should be done very soon and look awesome.
#33 - AMB
Rap you should come to the server and do some practice, get to know the car.
Will do mate, just waiting for my dad to finish on the computer then ill come.
#35 - AMB
ok cool cool, i'm online even if you search me and it sais i'm offline, i'll just be on the server, may be afk but i'll be there.
Sorry mate, have a test tomorrow, just need to jog my memory, so can't make it, probably tomorrow?
#37 - AMB
May not be able to do tomorrow, staying out at my mates house, having a little get together lol, don't know what time i'll be back but i may be on LFS, or i may not lol

Drivers who want to race 1 driver teams, please post here
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG