The online racing simulator
Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
It will be free to play, but the weapons upgrades will cost something. I guess if you don't want to end up as spam through a straw, you'll want to be reaching for your wallet pretty quick.
FPS side: F.E.A.R. Multiplayer
MMORPG side: Rohan Online
-
(aroX123) DELETED by franky500 : discussion of pirated material
-
(Christopher Raemisch) DELETED by franky500 : discussion of pirated material
-
(jwardy) DELETED by franky500 : discussion of pirated material
really? it dosnt affect your downloads on bigpond? im on optus cable, i wish they would do that to lol
DL limits? im glad i dont live there illepall

on topic...rigs of rods (mentioned in other threads before, but not here ).
and uhm...albatross18.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :lol, australia is a bit behind the times with its net services - average seems to be around 10-12gb per month quota - then u start paying a lot more for larger DL limits (is some isp exceptions but generally our service providers suck IMO)

on topic - last time i was at codemasters site they were giving away V8Supercars 3 (Race Driver 3) as a free download - didnt interest me, but may interest some ppl.

*just checked, still seems to be too - though u may want to check details, and is from AU codemasters site, not sure if availabe for other countries - http://au.codemasters.com/downloads/details.php?id=26310

Seems like their FTP is empty? Tried to download ,but it seems like they just forgot to delete stuff..
I liked TOCA3 (which I assume this is) back in the day. It's not on a par with LFS in terms of physics or online play, but it's better than a lot of others from the same time, and far better than GRID. I recommend it, so if you can get it free then go for it. It's a budget title here these days, so I'm not too shocked they have it free on the site.

The only downside is that it came with Starforce as a mandatory install, which I can't recommend
Technical description says this:
Full game exe file to purchase.

So it's just not really there
Oh, that reminds me.

Shot Online. It's a golf RPG. Yes, you read that right. Golf. RPG. Yes, it's Korean.

But the actual golf system is pretty good. The physics are believable, the courses are well designed and the multiplayer works really well.
The RPG elements come in while you play - you earn XP when you sink the ball and you have 3 stats to work on which affect accuracy, distance and stamina. Stamina is the biggest downfall, since it builds up a lot just by playing rounds and the only way to regain it is to find a seat and sit. For a long long time. You earn cash to buy better gear as well, which can help the stats too.

All in all, not a bad one at all.
Quote from Dajmin :Oh, that reminds me.

Shot Online. It's a golf RPG. Yes, you read that right. Golf. RPG. Yes, it's Korean.

i used to play that.
i was even a legend there...hehehe.
but then i stopped at lvl 66 tour pro, and started with albatross18 which is way more fun
Golf ?
Quote from SilverArrows77 :lol, australia is a bit behind the times with its net services - average seems to be around 10-12gb per month quota - then u start paying a lot more for larger DL limits (is some isp exceptions but generally our service providers suck IMO)

on topic - last time i was at codemasters site they were giving away V8Supercars 3 (Race Driver 3) as a free download - didnt interest me, but may interest some ppl.

*just checked, still seems to be too - though u may want to check details, and is from AU codemasters site, not sure if availabe for other countries - http://au.codemasters.com/downloads/details.php?id=26310

yeah download limits suck, you either get reasonably fast net, i have 9mbps but i have a 7gb cap, after i use the 7gb it slows to 64k but with no extra charges, on the other had my mate has unlimited but its 256k, so australia is rather limited broadband wise
Quote :Future Pinball, with blind mankind pinball´s "Road Girls" is an excellent game with stunning graphics and sound.

www.futurepinball.com

http://www.pinballhispano.net/blindmankind/rg.htm

NikLaw,

That's some awesome pinball. I've only tried the default (sci-fi) board, but really impressed so far. Downloading Road Girls now.

One thing... can't seem to get it to work in full screen mode, only in window. Is this normal? edit: not to worry- found the gfx options. Ahh, perfect pinball!
You can also try Combat Arms, and that games looks really good for a free FPS (just recently released)
G'day all,

Can someone help me find an Australian server where i can download; Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Client v2.55 im trying to find it on AusGamers but no luck, if i download off filefront or an international server it downloads at about 40kbps but if i download from AusGamers or any other Australian host it downloads at about 950kbps.

All help very much appreciated.

Thanks Michael

p.s (i will give you a cookie if you help me find a server to download from)
y?
Just use a normal avatar, not this blinking and flashing shit. What's so hard to understand about that?

Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG