The online racing simulator
Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
Quote :Very nice.

Heh, yeah I reckon it's probably his best game. Frustrating as hell sometimes, but it's just so charming you can't stay angry at it. It'll keep you smiling till the end.
Quote from LFSn00b :WarRock is free and a pretty nice fast-paced FPS game.

I would download that, but i've heard it dosnt work in Australia
Quote from LineR32 :Just remembered a site I bookmarked with a shit load of free FPS games in it.

http://www.shoutwire.com/views ... ree_First_Person_Shooters

Thanks line, will check it out

Quote from CobraDrifter :There's Battlefield Heroes comming up in juned.It's a free online cartoon-style shooter.Look at the video on the official website,it's pretty funny.

http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/videos

i can't wait for that to come out, im deffinetly getting it!
Battlefield Heros all the way, i wonder it will be released.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Urban Terror and Postal 2

Is the latter the long awaited sequel to Paper Boy?

About bl**dy time too

Some nice links here chaps, now to see if any of them can be DL from work......
Hmm...

Cube/Assault Cube

FEAR Combat

Space Merchants Conquerors
TMNF account = b1rd

add me if u want. I'm in the top 100 in my country.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I wouldn't hold my breath for BF:H being the best free game. They're using micro-transactions so you can bet that the people who pay money will get weapons that will kill the free account people far easier than they can return the favour.

So the FULL game might be great, but the free game might be crap
Sundog from HOTU - Best. Space. RPG. Ever
Want something different?
try ADOM
http://www.adom.de/
Runs on nearly any system, impressive replay value.
Disclaimer: No graphics - ASCII game, RPG; lots of humour and incredibly difficult
probably the best free game I ever played.
Quote from simscube :lol, thats instantly the best Battlefield game ever! (I'm a fan of the Battlefield series, have 1942, Vietnam, and 2, and most expansions to them all :P)

im a huge battlefield fan aswell, i have all the games, i recently got 2142 and love it
i used to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory a lot
How about Savage? It's a little hard to get good at it with the steep learning curve, but the community is hilarious and always fun to play with.
I wouldent recommend WARRock. Last time I played it' it was buggy as hell.
I fired a whole magazine from my MP5 into a guy, he did the same to me. We both ran away and died about 20 seconds later, even though we where both at 0 HP right after fireing.
war rock dosnt work in australia i dont think
Ohh Ohh I know I know "drumroll"

iRacing!!! Oh wait... I gotta give them a year first when they figure out that ripping off the average racer won't work...least I hope not...
Quote from SilverArrows77 :i always find www.gamershell.com not to bad for finding free games

anyone played soldat?

oh hell yeah, it were one old version but i cant stop lovin it.
Quote from Dajmin :Freespace 2 - finest space sim ev4R!!11

Any particular mod? There seems to be a few are they all the same or are some better than others?
Quote from Toddshooter :Any particular mod? There seems to be a few are they all the same or are some better than others?

I'm not sure about the mods now - I've not seen the site in a while and it's had a bit of a facelift since then.

I was more interested in things like updated textures and models. I'm sure there's also shinemaps and explosion replacements as well. It was definitely the Source Code Project assets I installed. I probably have the pieces kicking around. But I loved the campaign and just wanted to improve how it looked.
I've never tried any of the total conversions though.

You might want to check out FreeSpaceMods.net since I think it's easier to find things there and they have easy to follow ReadMe's.
Excellent!

Thanks Alot
#49 - JJ72
anyone know about a free racing sim called driving speed 2? I haven't try it but judging by the clips on youtube it's pretty decent for a free game.

Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG