The online racing simulator
autocross editor
(16 posts, started )
autocross editor
ive heard people talk about autocross editor but where do u get it from??

thanks
#2 - Jakg
Quote from @ Fun_Stuff @ :ive heard people talk about autocross editor but where do u get it from??

thanks

press shift+u

this will only work if you have the full version of s2 though!
I think its for licensed people only...and why do you have made 3 threads to unofficial addons section?
edit. or its not?
edit0.1 yeah...shift+U...if you can use it
RayOK also made a layout editor, for use external to LFS. That maybe what you're looking for, although it isnt much use without an S1/S2 license.
thanks for all your help
#6 - Stuff
Sorry for that site. It's my friends and its down for the moment Might be up in a week I hope. For now you can get it from my personal space.

The program Layout Thingy is more of a viewer, and only for S1 layouts at AU1. I do have plans to update it to work with the other major areas, S2, edit objects, etc.. but been busy lately so I don't know when that will be.
I could've sworn it was for editing as well. Oh well
It would be nice if they could just give us a simple format for the layout file. Object type, object position (x,y), object orientation.
The shift-u editor is quite clumsy.
#9 - b-dog
The format for the layout files is quite simple, but its binary.

http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=LYT

I'm in the midst of making something to convert the binary file to a .csv of x,y. That way it can be easily imported into any plotter program that will take the coordinates and output them as an image.

B
http://solo.k9k.net
A new version of the Layout Thingy is in development. If everything goes well, it should be completed in a few weeks.
i have s2 and i have make one track but now i can not make it with shirft+u whats wrong???
You must click "Place objects" button in the left menu.
i dont have that buttons anymore
Press the space bar.

autocross editor
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG