The online racing simulator
Championship
(5 posts, started )
Championship
Good morning,

This is an idea that perhaps some will like corridors.
Because the LFSWORLD, does not create a world championship with all the cars and tracks of the simulator, with a score of universal points, which likes to run with LX4, FZR or UF1 run, each server would be specific to a particular type of car and track, and at the end of the year would the general classification with the best pilots in each type of car, laps the most rapid of each circuit, which the pilots and won more total points of each pilot, it would be interesting ...
Today currently has several servers empty, it would be good unite them in the same ideal, today run on servers that have excellent riders in the race, which has no teams and that no punctuation mark anywhere, apart from a few more servers are restricted to some pilots and good pilots, we will improve competition, we will leave the LFS more competitive, more dynamic, you think of the idea?, we will improve idea, everyone has great ideas, agree ........

Att,

PJuniorbra
If you wanted this to be endorsed by the devs, it's likely this would only run on "official" servers run by themselves and a few trusted individuals. Since there are rarely any "official" servers, I doubt we'd see this for the moment.

I'm sure that a community run thing would work well, but it would obviously require buy-in from server administrators.
I was thinking that in LFS would there would a be a ranking for each track, you upload a track for every car on that track and see whos the fastest.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I was thinking that in LFS would there would a be a ranking for each track, you upload a track for every car on that track and see whos the fastest.

Sounds an awful lot like hotlapping..?
Well you could say the same about MHR, it is hotlapping but we have an overall points sheet for each track, so would be just like MHR but for tracks and maybe like a little sign next to the username like on MHR, Nutter. say BL1 in gold silver and bronze. Get it?

Championship
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG