The online racing simulator
Blu's Japanese Tracks
(36 posts, started )
Blu's Japanese Tracks

As You probably know, default lfs tracks could be boring sometimes, because of it I've had to make some layouts based on real japanese tracks. We are trying to keep real track dimensions, however when we test the track and feel that it's not good we are making an exception to the rule You should know, that layout just can't be 100% realistic, we are making layout which have to be enjoying and reminding real tracks.

FRESH!

Creators crew:
BlueWind (Layouts and dds files)
Borsu (.wld files)

Thanks to A.Gomez for sharing his cerbs dds with us.

www.vimeo.com/blackfinch[/color]

Copyright Blackfinch 2008
#2 - Byku
Nice looking ;D... gonna try .
sweet *downloading*
Nice one man!
look nice.
gonna try it when i finish this damn economics homework =S
nice ! good work
It's nice to notice you posted the same picture for Nikko and Sekia, but they are still awesome.
Thanks piggy, I've just repaired it. New track soon, I'm working on Tskuba Circuit.

Thanks for comments guys Cheers.
Very nice work BlueWind! I enjoy these layouts.
How about the Nihonkai Maze circuit? From all the Best Motoring shows I have seen, looks to be good fit for the autocross track because the Maze circuit has virtually no elevation changes, and is pretty short.

http://www.motoracing-japan.com/circuit/06_maze.html
Yea. Maze Circuit will be finished in this week
I can't wait for Tsukuba, I loved that track on GT4 and now if it comes to LFS, then no-one knows how happy I will be (not even me)

Hurry up, I attached some pictures to aid you! Sorry!

P.S. If you feel really generous, could you make us all a mini-version of the Twin-Ring motegi? Images attached too.
Attached images
tsukuba.gif
motegi.gif
motegi2.JPG
tsukuba2.JPG
sorry but those just arent anywhere near the real tracks.....
here i have attached some pics of the layouts i have made. in the meihan sportsland pics just follow the skid marks for c course. i also already made tsukuba and have included pics of it. all of them could be a bit better and arent 100% exact but they are very close. nikko needs a bit more room...
Attached images
meihansportsland.JPG
meihansportsland2.JPG
nikkocircuit.JPG
nikkocircuit2.JPG
D1tsukuba.JPG
D1tsukuba2.JPG
Quote from sileighty :here i have attached some pics of the layouts i have made. in the meihan sportsland pics just follow the skid marks for c course. i also already made tsukuba and have included pics of it. all of them could be a bit better and arent 100% exact but they are very close. nikko needs a bit more room...

Sory to bring you back down to reality with a bump, but your layouts are worse TBH. And chalk? Really? And then posting iin someone elses thread, just no.
are most of these layouts drift layouts?
Quote from swisscosmo :are most of these layouts drift layouts?

Yes but u can race on them too ofcourse.. anyway already said that i love them Bleuwind can't wait for some new ones
My layouts are drifting mainly, but there is finish line and checkpoints so You can racing there also
Wow, they look pretty darn fine

Love the HTF avatar too
if you honestly say my layouts are worse then youve never seen the real tracks. i built my nikko layout while driving on the track on d1gp for ps2. there is nothing wrong with it other than it needs a bit more space to be full size. i have no idea how you came up with your nikko track lol.

anyways ill stay out of your thread. have fun with your layouts...
Quote from sileighty :if you honestly say my layouts are worse then youve never seen the real tracks. i built my nikko layout while driving on the track on d1gp for ps2. there is nothing wrong with it other than it needs a bit more space to be full size. i have no idea how you came up with your nikko track lol.

anyways ill stay out of your thread. have fun with your layouts...

Sorry for being so harsh, but it is true. I'm not saying yours are bad, because they aren't, but I personally prefer BlueWind's tracks. It's just a personal opinion, don't take it the wrong way, I don't want a fight.
Quote from sileighty :here i have attached some pics of the layouts i have made. in the meihan sportsland pics just follow the skid marks for c course. i also already made tsukuba and have included pics of it. all of them could be a bit better and arent 100% exact but they are very close. nikko needs a bit more room...

can you post that meihan up please
Brilliant, thanks for them!
Tsukuba please

Blu's Japanese Tracks
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG