The online racing simulator
Google Colors
(14 posts, started )
Google Colors
I know that I have many times wonder what colors they used behind their emboss on the main google logo. Well, I found that out today via an error message from google, and I don't think I was the only one out there who was wondering the exact colors they use. So here they are:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<title>Google Logo Colors</title>
<style type="text/css">
#gLogo { font: 64pt Times; }
#gLogo .Blue { color: #0039B6; }
#gLogo .Red { color: #C41200; }
#gLogo .Yellow { color: #F3C518; }
#gLogo .Green { color: #30A72F; }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<span id="gLogo"><span class="Blue">G</span><span class="Red">o</span><span class="Yellow">o</span><span class="Blue">g</span><span class="Green">l</span><span class="Red">e</span></span>
</body>
</html>

Couldn't you just take a screendump, paste into photoshop (or similar) and then use the colour picker (on a non-highlighted/shaded area)?
I think Google's logo is gut-wrenchingly horrible piece of design and thus I'd want the used colors removed from all Pantone color charts due to crimes against humanity.
Now I can make that Google skin I've always wanted... to... not... make...
That and it's a beatch to find a transparent background for the google logo so that you can use it with many different backgrounds.

I can now make the black colored Google start page that I always wanted to.
Attached images
Google.png
Attached files
Google.psd - 452.2 KB - 256 views
#8 - X-Ter
Interestingly displaying black on an LCD generally uses more energy than displaying white apparently.
#10 - Jakg
I know - Blackle is one big con really, but meh.
Quote from spankmeyer :I think Google's logo is gut-wrenchingly horrible piece of design and thus I'd want the used colors removed from all Pantone color charts due to crimes against humanity.

It is purely because if you look at the search engine when they made it in University, other than changing the font, they haven't altered the design at all and to be honest I have seen much worse designs than the Google logo.

Google Colors
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG