The online racing simulator
Where do you live?
(45 posts, started )
Where do you live?
Hey guys

Just wondering if we had anyone in the neighbourhood in canada eh? If you where abouts?

I will start

I live in Kitchener ontario CANADA

----Who knows maybe if we have enough, lan party??
#3 - wark
I live in South London In England
Hungary, Kecskemét
All over Israel.
Hungary, Győr Not too far from Canada
Oostham, Belgium Closer than Gyõr!
Limerick (aka Stab City, for obvious reasons :razz, Ireland. It's fairly boring really. Near me there is a church and a post office. Yup.
I live near Limerick, at the Northern tip of County Cork! :O

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Limerick (aka Stab City, for obvious reasons :razz, Ireland. It's fairly boring really. Near me there is a church and a post office. Yup.

Do you live in Limerick City, or outside it?

Was in Castletroy today Then went to McDonalds

Did ya hear about the 16 year old Ukranian who got stabbed in Limerick last night?
Serious question, but ain't stab city Glasgow?

Thankfully I live in Alness, north of Scotland, in the wonderful Highland's.
i live in jackson Tennessee
Vancouver, Canada!
Manchester, UK
Zandvoort, Holland
Quote from niall09 :I live near Limerick, at the Northern tip of County Cork! :O

I'm on the Cork Road, beside Patrickswell. 'Bout 10 miles outside the city. Close enough to be stabbed, too far out for the facilities. Bah...

Quote from niall09 : Was in Castletroy today Then went to McDonalds

lol that's near enough to me!

Quote from niall09 : Did ya hear about the 16 year old Ukranian who got stabbed in Limerick last night?

Yup...It's a nightly occurrence now...I just don't go into the city on weekends any more, it's just not worth it

[OT] I did my work experience in a vet's clinic 2 weeks ago. When I was out on call (3 days of 8AM - 8PM driving around Limerick and Clare. Legend of a job!), the vet I was with just refused to visit Moyross. She told them to come out on to the main road so she could examine the horse. Apparently she went in like a week before and her jeep got broken into...'Tis fairly bad around there... [/OT]
Yeah, nothing exciting I live on the western tip of kitchener right on the city limits basically a smallish country villiage LOL!!!

Round me all we get is them lame shooter wannabe's with airguns, random stabbing and gang fights, nothing runnound though. Oh, well I guess I could mention that IN CLASS a gr. 11 course (Im a niner btw LOL) I got shot just above the eye with an airsoft, I got owned LOL!!!!
Pff, air rifles :rolleyes:

We have proper handguns and sawn-offs here
Yeah, I might think about moving to stab city, I have some proper knives to get around there LOL!
Zanesville, Ohio
victoria, Australia.
Montreal, Quebec!!
before it gets closed

New jersey,princeton
#24 - wark
You mean there's actually a place to put your "location" right underneath your join date? :magnify:
Toronto, Ontario, pretty close to Kitchener/Waterloo.

Where do you live?
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG