The online racing simulator
SimTools
(99 posts, started )
SimTools
Hi,
if you want to monitor some values from you car, or display them on analog gauges or displays, have a look at my free SimTools software:
www.sim-tools.de

Its supports a lot of racing sims, like LfS, GTR2, GTL, rFactor, Race07 ...

This is great stuff! Downloading now. Thanks alot
Hi Sixpack , will i be able to run this on a secong monitor ? If so you have just become my new hero m8 , i have been looking for something like this for a looooonnng loooonnng time . I have the GTR_PD and GTL_PD for both GTR2 and GT Legends but this is the coolest thing ever if we can run it on a second monitor bro :headbang:
i want to try this but when i add the lines to my cfg.txt and run a server, it loads the plugin but it doesnt show the data?

can anybody help me?
Yes, you can run SimView on a second monitor OR on a second machien over network

You can do a lot more with the software! I am nearly to release a plugin for LCDStudio, so you can view the data on Numeric or Graphic LCD´s

@McLinux
There are some more people with this problem. I can´t imagine why?
Do you have other OutGauge entrys in your cfg? Is your firewal blocking?
It would be easy if you write me an email or talk over teamspeak (in german of course )
whitch TS2 server?
Hmm, do you have skype?
yes ... herr_der_pinguine
I am a work at the moment, we can talk later! i will write you a message!
ok
i have the same problem, SimAdapter recognizes the running lfs, but after a connection with SimView it shows no data (i have skype ;=) [m.deutschel])
exactly, but i already know that this is caused by LFS itself.

When i try it with GTR2 it works, except speed, rpm and gear
Not working for me either , it connects to LFS but shows no data . Leute wie siehts aus mit ts2 ?
gute idee ... wie gesagt ... ne IP bräuchte ich halt ...

aber eher in ner Stunde oder so!

Hausarbeiten
1stbfa.raygina.de könnten wir nehmen, wenn's an nem TS2 scheitern sollte
ok, i found it! there is a bug!
i will fix it tonight!

If you set the port in your cfg to 26020 it will work!

I will fix it, so that you can configure it on your own!
it's working, thanks
a question about additional data: in outgage not all data is available, so not all data is in the SimView. is it possible to extend the plugin in the kind, that it also uses insim and so getting more data for the SimView ?
As soon as I start LFS, SimAdapter crashes
thank you vry much Sixpack!

It works now
I fixed the problem! deinstall SimAdapter, download it again and install it!

What values do you want from insim?

@JamesF1
do you have an simadapter_error.log in you simadapter folder?
i think from insim you get the following:
last laptime
best laptime
split time
position
cars
current lap
current laptime
total laps
(don't know if directly, but calculation Gaps is possibile)
blue flag
yellow flag
g-forces

about the wheel-temperatures i'm not sure
Quote from Sixpack_cmb :@JamesF1
do you have an simadapter_error.log in you simadapter folder?

It says:
Quote :Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

But I can't find any duplicates. I'm using 26020 in SimAdapter and SimView, and they connect to each other fine... it's just SA dies with the above error whenever it finds LFS.
@haelje:

i dont know if it works with insim but maybe you can read out the tyre temperature ingame! Like when you press F9. Maybe thats possible!
yeah i know, but the tool can be used in longrun-races by a race-manager of our team to controll his drivers and then he can not press F9 because he is not on the server. that's why i'm so interested in the app
your're right mate!

i already posted this tool in our Team-Forums! Maybe we can use it for IGTC races!

SimTools
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG