The online racing simulator
There are other threads about modifications in LFS, but since I am lazy to go there, I will have my say here (which is on-topic too). Many are against mods for their reasons and the rest is for. I suggest, let's try it for a few weeks/months and see how it turns out and then either let it continue or kill it.
Quote from breadfan :There are other threads about modifications in LFS, but since I am lazy to go there, I will have my say here (which is on-topic too). Many are against mods for their reasons and the rest is for. I suggest, let's try it for a few weeks/months and see how it turns out and then either let it continue or kill it.

How can you remove a feature you have once allowed? There are still demo-users using X only because they can keep XRT. What about keeping Z (Or whatever...) only because you can have any car (visually) you would like to have?
Tools should at least be released for offline only...I can understand not wanting them used online though
Quote from Gekkibi :How can you remove a feature you have once allowed? There are still demo-users using X only because they can keep XRT. What about keeping Z (Or whatever...) only because you can have any car (visually) you would like to have?

I have nothing against that. In fact, I like that idea of keeping an older version for its content. And for the record, it doesn't have to be necessarily removed, restricted might be enough.

@dougie-lampkin: +1 Yeah, offline modifications, not online (for a start)
Destiny of Racer/rFactor, here we come.
i vote -1 for putting in cars in lfs,
Even tho i +1 for non real cars to be modded to lfs by any user.
(wich is a fictional,ofcourse)

and so for tracks only fictional.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG