The online racing simulator
You're pretty much right. Anyone who goes looking for conspiracy theories can always find loose ties to "confirm" them. And the convenient thing about being a fruit loop conspiracy theorist is that you can claim that any real evidence was destroyed or covered up and that's why you can't provide it.
Clearly the flat earth society has found it's new home here....

Here's an awesome conspiracy theory for you all to debunk; I claim that the earth is actually 'round', and not only that, it revolves around the sun.

And, I refuse to post 'proof' to support this conspiracy theory.

Everything in my last post post is actual, uncontested fact, and yet you still perform. Perhaps my views about the complete lack of education in the education system are even truer than even I actually believed.

OK, I'll try with really simple evidence for the clear 'retards', do try to show that your actually capable of thought and fact finding, things that were taught in primary school when I was growing up.

Did Rumsfeld claim that 2.3 billion was missing on 8 Sept 2001 ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdglHOnZBGM

There's Rummy saying just that.........

Is the 911 Commissions report completely false ?

Indeed, the co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only “the first draft” of history.

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .”

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”

Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”.

9/11 Commissioner John Lehman said that “We purposely put together a staff that had - in a way - conflicts of interest“.

The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry, said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”
http://beyondleftright.com/top ... ay-qofficial-storyq-a-lie

Did the 'plane' that hit the pentagon actually only hit the audit dept that had found the 2.3 trillion missing ?

"The impact area included both the Navy operations center and the office complex of the National Guard and Army Reserve. It was also the end of the fiscal year and important budget information was in the damaged area." -Arlington County After-Action Report
"Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck." - South Coast Today/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (12/20/01)
http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/theories.html

One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck.
http://www.s-t.com/daily/12-01/12-20-01/a02wn018.htm
http://www.oilempire.us/trillions.html

"One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck." It seems to be the only department which re-entered the building after renovation.
http://www.medienanalyse-international.de/rumsfeld.html

And this money had been reported missing ( or unaccounted for ) much earlier than 8/11, it just so happened that it was made very public on 8/11, and resolved by having much of the evidence destroyed on 9/11.

And, was there insider trading leading up to 9/11 ? Here's the SEC's reaction, again, public knowledge and uncontested.....

Shortly after the attack the SEC circulated a list of stocks to securities firms around the world seeking information. 16 A widely circulated article states that the stocks flagged by the SEC included those of the following corporations: American Airlines, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, US Airways airlines, Martin, Boeing, Lockheed Martin Corp., AIG, American Express Corp, American International Group, AMR Corporation, AXA SA, Bank of America Corp, Bank of New York Corp, Bank One Corp, Cigna Group, CNA Financial, Carnival Corp, Chubb Group, John Hancock Financial Services, Hercules Inc., L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., LTV Corporation, Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc., MetLife, Progressive Corp., General Motors, Raytheon, W.R. Grace, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., Lone Star Technologies, American Express, the Citigroup Inc., Royal & Sun Alliance, Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc., Vornado Reality Trust, Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter & Co., XL Capital Ltd., and Bear Stearns.

An October 19 article in the San Francisco Chronicle reported that the SEC, after a period of silence, had undertaken the unprecedented action of deputizing hundreds of private officials in its investigation:

The proposed system, which would go into effect immediately, effectively deputizes hundreds, if not thousands, of key players in the private sector.
An analysis of the press reports on the subject of apparent insider trading related to the attack shows a trend, with early reports highlighting the anomalies, and later reports excusing them. In his book Crossing the Rubicon Michael C. Ruppert illustrates this point by first excerpting a number of reports published shortly after the attack:

A jump in UAL (United Airlines) put options 90 times (not 90 percent) above normal between September 6 and September 10, and 285 times higher than average on the Thursday before the attack.
-- CBS News, September 26
A jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above normal on the day before the attacks.
No similar trading occurred on any other airlines
-- Bloomberg Business Report, the Institute for Counterterrorism (ICT), Herzliyya, Israel [citing data from the CBOE] 3
Morgan Stanley saw, between September 7 and September 10, an increase of 27 times (not 27 percent) in the purchase of put options on its shares. 4
Merrill-Lynch saw a jump of more than 12 times the normal level of put options in the four trading days before the attacks. 5

And, as expected, that's all fine, nothing to see here, please ignore the above.

Here's the official explination.

Ruppert then illustrates an apparent attempt to bury the story by explaining it away as nothing unusual. A September 30 New York Times article claims that "benign explanations are turning up" in the SEC's investigation. 20 The article blames the activity in put options, which it doesn't quantify, on "market pessimism," but fails to explain why the price of the stocks in the airlines doesn't reflect the same market pessimism.

The fact that $2.5 million of the put options remained unclaimed is not explained at all by market pessimism
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html

I'm sure that further digging will provide even more completely innocent explinations for the above actual trading, the NIST report on WTC 7 gives a number of easy ways to provide a report that most of you will be happy with.
Even if it works by actually ignoring facts.

And have over 2000 professionals questioned the NIST report on WTC 7 ? Well, with this you can even download who they are, all actual professionals who believe this report is untrue and unscientific.
More than 2,000 architects and engineers have now signed the AE911 Truth petition to Congress calling for a new, independent investigation into the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11.
AE911Truth founder and international speaker Richard Gage, AIA, was the first signer of the AE911 Truth petition to Congress, which now has the signatures of over 2,000 architects and engineers and 17,000 others

By recently adding their names and reputations to the petition, the professionals who pushed us past the 2,000 mark in August bolster the foundation of credibility and scientific knowledge on which the AE911Truth effort is built. You can now download the full petition signer list.
http://www.ae911truth.org/

So, basic common sense suggests that there are only 2 ways that WTC7 managed to collapse the way it did, please check the many video's to observe for yourself the way it collapsed in freefall into it's own footprint.

1; the NIST reports solution, which is questioned by many professionals, and is the first, and to date, the only time ever that such a building constructed in this manner has ever collapsed like this. Or in fact, collapsed at all in even a faintly similar manner.

2; A controlled demolition, of which there are a large number of video's posted online showing identically constructed buildings collapsing in exactly this manner.

So, how did the NIST deal with this question ?
The team said that the smallest blast event capable of crippling the critical column would have produced a "sound level of 130 to 140 decibels at a distance of half a mile," yet no noise this loud was reported by witnesses or recorded on videos. http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc-082108.cfm

Let's try looking at reality, eyewitness reports AT THE TIME, live footage, firefighter reports etc, make your own mind up. You can hear explosions online in these reports. Firefighters, people trapped all report explosions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRgagjU97A
I love one thing, when the plane crashed into pentagon, they said that the airplane fuel burned at such high temperature that there was nothing left of the plane, not a single thing, but they found the passports of the "terrorists", and some time before 9/11, the firedepartment were training to deal with the twin towers, the twin towers had an "accident" some time before that too, and they trained for that then too, coincidence?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I love one thing, when the plane crashed into pentagon, they said that the airplane fuel burned at such high temperature that there was nothing left of the plane, not a single thing, but they found the passports of the "terrorists"

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm
Truth be told, it makes no difference if a 757 hit the pentagon, disappeared into a tiny hole and left no real trace of itself or if the official story decided it was really Barney the dinasaur. Some people would still believe it, all security footage would still have gone missing and I suspect the audit department would still have been hit.

I think that focussing on the clear evidence, 911 commission have said their report is best used in the little room, There are some clear disagreements with the NIST report on WTC7, you would think that after 12 years there would be a simple clear enquiry.

Or, if there is information to hide, you'd get this result. Suggesting a conspiracy, check the dictionary definition.
I think Charles Widmore executed all this 9/11 thing
Quote from Racer X NZ :Clearly the flat earth society has found it's new home here....

Here's an awesome conspiracy theory for you all to debunk; I claim that the earth is actually 'round', and not only that, it revolves around the sun.

And, I refuse to post 'proof' to support this conspiracy theory.

Everything in my last post post is actual, uncontested fact, and yet you still perform. Perhaps my views about the complete lack of education in the education system are even truer than even I actually believed.

OK, I'll try with really simple evidence for the clear 'retards', do try to show that your actually capable of thought and fact finding, things that were taught in primary school when I was growing up.

Did Rumsfeld claim that 2.3 billion was missing on 8 Sept 2001 ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdglHOnZBGM

There's Rummy saying just that.........

Is the 911 Commissions report completely false ?

Indeed, the co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only “the first draft” of history.

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .”

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”

Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”.

9/11 Commissioner John Lehman said that “We purposely put together a staff that had - in a way - conflicts of interest“.

The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry, said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”
http://beyondleftright.com/top ... ay-qofficial-storyq-a-lie

Did the 'plane' that hit the pentagon actually only hit the audit dept that had found the 2.3 trillion missing ?

"The impact area included both the Navy operations center and the office complex of the National Guard and Army Reserve. It was also the end of the fiscal year and important budget information was in the damaged area." -Arlington County After-Action Report
"Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck." - South Coast Today/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (12/20/01)
http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/theories.html

One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck.
http://www.s-t.com/daily/12-01/12-20-01/a02wn018.htm
http://www.oilempire.us/trillions.html

"One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck." It seems to be the only department which re-entered the building after renovation.
http://www.medienanalyse-international.de/rumsfeld.html

And this money had been reported missing ( or unaccounted for ) much earlier than 8/11, it just so happened that it was made very public on 8/11, and resolved by having much of the evidence destroyed on 9/11.

And, was there insider trading leading up to 9/11 ? Here's the SEC's reaction, again, public knowledge and uncontested.....

Shortly after the attack the SEC circulated a list of stocks to securities firms around the world seeking information. 16 A widely circulated article states that the stocks flagged by the SEC included those of the following corporations: American Airlines, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, US Airways airlines, Martin, Boeing, Lockheed Martin Corp., AIG, American Express Corp, American International Group, AMR Corporation, AXA SA, Bank of America Corp, Bank of New York Corp, Bank One Corp, Cigna Group, CNA Financial, Carnival Corp, Chubb Group, John Hancock Financial Services, Hercules Inc., L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., LTV Corporation, Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc., MetLife, Progressive Corp., General Motors, Raytheon, W.R. Grace, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., Lone Star Technologies, American Express, the Citigroup Inc., Royal & Sun Alliance, Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc., Vornado Reality Trust, Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter & Co., XL Capital Ltd., and Bear Stearns.

An October 19 article in the San Francisco Chronicle reported that the SEC, after a period of silence, had undertaken the unprecedented action of deputizing hundreds of private officials in its investigation:

The proposed system, which would go into effect immediately, effectively deputizes hundreds, if not thousands, of key players in the private sector.
An analysis of the press reports on the subject of apparent insider trading related to the attack shows a trend, with early reports highlighting the anomalies, and later reports excusing them. In his book Crossing the Rubicon Michael C. Ruppert illustrates this point by first excerpting a number of reports published shortly after the attack:

A jump in UAL (United Airlines) put options 90 times (not 90 percent) above normal between September 6 and September 10, and 285 times higher than average on the Thursday before the attack.
A jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above normal on the day before the attacks.
No similar trading occurred on any other airlines
-- Bloomberg Business Report, the Institute for Counterterrorism (ICT), Herzliyya, Israel [citing data from the CBOE] 3
Morgan Stanley saw, between September 7 and September 10, an increase of 27 times (not 27 percent) in the purchase of put options on its shares. 4
Merrill-Lynch saw a jump of more than 12 times the normal level of put options in the four trading days before the attacks. 5

And, as expected, that's all fine, nothing to see here, please ignore the above.

Here's the official explination.

Ruppert then illustrates an apparent attempt to bury the story by explaining it away as nothing unusual. A September 30 New York Times article claims that "benign explanations are turning up" in the SEC's investigation. 20 The article blames the activity in put options, which it doesn't quantify, on "market pessimism," but fails to explain why the price of the stocks in the airlines doesn't reflect the same market pessimism.

The fact that $2.5 million of the put options remained unclaimed is not explained at all by market pessimism
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html

I'm sure that further digging will provide even more completely innocent explinations for the above actual trading, the NIST report on WTC 7 gives a number of easy ways to provide a report that most of you will be happy with.
Even if it works by actually ignoring facts.

And have over 2000 professionals questioned the NIST report on WTC 7 ? Well, with this you can even download who they are, all actual professionals who believe this report is untrue and unscientific.
More than 2,000 architects and engineers have now signed the AE911 Truth petition to Congress calling for a new, independent investigation into the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11.
AE911Truth founder and international speaker Richard Gage, AIA, was the first signer of the AE911 Truth petition to Congress, which now has the signatures of over 2,000 architects and engineers and 17,000 others

By recently adding their names and reputations to the petition, the professionals who pushed us past the 2,000 mark in August bolster the foundation of credibility and scientific knowledge on which the AE911Truth effort is built. You can now download the full petition signer list.
http://www.ae911truth.org/

So, basic common sense suggests that there are only 2 ways that WTC7 managed to collapse the way it did, please check the many video's to observe for yourself the way it collapsed in freefall into it's own footprint.

1; the NIST reports solution, which is questioned by many professionals, and is the first, and to date, the only time ever that such a building constructed in this manner has ever collapsed like this. Or in fact, collapsed at all in even a faintly similar manner.

2; A controlled demolition, of which there are a large number of video's posted online showing identically constructed buildings collapsing in exactly this manner.

So, how did the NIST deal with this question ?
The team said that the smallest blast event capable of crippling the critical column would have produced a "sound level of 130 to 140 decibels at a distance of half a mile," yet no noise this loud was reported by witnesses or recorded on videos. http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc-082108.cfm

Let's try looking at reality, eyewitness reports AT THE TIME, live footage, firefighter reports etc, make your own mind up. You can hear explosions online in these reports. Firefighters, people trapped all report explosions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRgagjU97A

How the actual **** do you have time to do all this.
Quote from Bmxtwins :How the actual **** do you have time to do all this.

Why do you care so little about your country that I need to post public domain information that most of you think is a conspiracy theory ?

Democracy actually requires user input.

Stanford Universities definition:
Democracy is a means for the people to choose their leaders and to hold their leaders accountable for their policies and their conduct in office.
The people decide who will represent them in parliament, and who will head the government at the national and local levels. They do so by choosing between competing parties in regular, free and fair elections.
Government is based on the consent of the governed.
In a democracy, the people are sovereign—they are the highest form of political authority.
The key role of citizens in a democracy is to participate in public life.
Citizens have an obligation to become informed about public issues, to watch carefully how their political leaders and representatives use their powers, and to express their own opinions and interests.
http://www.stanford.edu/~ldiam ... /WhaIsDemocracy012004.htm

Perhaps if more Americans actually cared, thought, and acted then the world would be a far better place. I thought that you all did civic's classes, where you in theory learned all this ?
I wonder if the oslo shooting was a conspiracy too, or is it only a conspiracy if it happens in America?
Quote from Racer X NZ :Why do you care so little about your country that I need to post public domain information that most of you think is a conspiracy theory ?

Democracy actually requires user input.

Stanford Universities definition:
Democracy is a means for the people to choose their leaders and to hold their leaders accountable for their policies and their conduct in office.
The people decide who will represent them in parliament, and who will head the government at the national and local levels. They do so by choosing between competing parties in regular, free and fair elections.
Government is based on the consent of the governed.
In a democracy, the people are sovereign—they are the highest form of political authority.
The key role of citizens in a democracy is to participate in public life.
Citizens have an obligation to become informed about public issues, to watch carefully how their political leaders and representatives use their powers, and to express their own opinions and interests.
http://www.stanford.edu/~ldiam ... /WhaIsDemocracy012004.htm

Perhaps if more Americans actually cared, thought, and acted then the world would be a far better place. I thought that you all did civic's classes, where you in theory learned all this ?

The cost of participation is too great therefore only those who can aford these costs can truly partipate in democracy as you see fit. By cost I mean time. And by having time I mean dumb asses like you who have too much free time.
Quote from Mustangman759 :I wonder if the oslo shooting was a conspiracy too, or is it only a conspiracy if it happens in America?

shall we just use cover-up then?
Whatever happened I think it's weird that people expect to find easily recognisable pieces of an aircraft after it has been flown, at great speed, into a pretty solid building. It's like smashing an egg with a tennis racket and wondering where the yolk went.

Also, Racer X NZ, it's "explanations" not "explinations". If you're going to start attempting to belittle people by throwing terms like "retard" around then at least spell what is surely one of the most critical words in your posts correctly.
@Racer X NZ:
http://xkcd.com/258/
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/911/

Quote from Racer X NZ :9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”

http://other.skepticproject.co ... strated-with-false-state/

Quote from aroX123 :I saw the thread title, I went it here just to link to zeitgeist, looks like you beat me to it.

Watch it, it explains everything.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/
Quote from Forbin :@Racer X NZ:
http://other.skepticproject.co ... strated-with-false-state/

My apologies if I got a quote incorrect.

And, OMG I made a spelling mistake !

So pleased that you can justify your existence by pointing out how incorrect everything I said was because of it.

911 involved the death of over 3000 Americans, distroyed 3 major buildings, the invasion of Afghanistan, etc, etc, etc. Also the patriot act, TSA groupings, vipyr squads, NSA spying etc etc.

So, you'd expect maybe one or two points that are fuzzy, not the entire story.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's worth considering that it may be a duck.

I don't expect you to change your minds, I would like to think that people can accept that groups of people do commit crimes that they keep secret, if you believe that they should go unpunished then why complain about any crime, why have rules in racing ?

Or, if we as a society should have rules, why should they only apply to some ?

Either they apply to all of society, or none.
Quote from aroX123 :I saw the thread title, I went it here just to link to zeitgeist, looks like you beat me to it.

Watch it, it explains everything.

It explains nothing.
Quote from Racer X NZ :My apologies if I got a quote incorrect.

And, OMG I made a spelling mistake !

So pleased that you can justify your existence by pointing out how incorrect everything I said was because of it.

911 involved the death of over 3000 Americans, distroyed 3 major buildings, the invasion of Afghanistan, etc, etc, etc. Also the patriot act, TSA groupings, vipyr squads, NSA spying etc etc.

So, you'd expect maybe one or two points that are fuzzy, not the entire story.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's worth considering that it may be a duck.

I don't expect you to change your minds, I would like to think that people can accept that groups of people do commit crimes that they keep secret, if you believe that they should go unpunished then why complain about any crime, why have rules in racing ?

Or, if we as a society should have rules, why should they only apply to some ?

Either they apply to all of society, or none.

Dont make me shoot down all the router baloons in New Zealand so i dont have to listen to your stupidity
ROFL

So your only official investigation says, in the words of the people carrying it out;

So you could in fact say that I'm supporting their findings and you only want to cover up 911 with a proven false conspiracy theory.
That's certainly one way to interpret your reaction.

So, why don't you want an investigation, scared of what it may discover ?
Well the people that flew the plane into the building are dead, so who do you plan on asking to cofirm your bull shit conspiracy?
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin
Quote from Racer X NZ :So your only official investigation says, in the words of the people carrying it out;

http://other.skepticproject.co ... d-commission-was-setup-t/

Quote from Racer X NZ :

http://other.skepticproject.co ... d-there-may-be-alternati/
RacerX your opinions are automatically invalid
Quote from e2nz.org :Its True – Kiwis dont really like Americans.
We generally don’t like or trust Americans. Sad but true. Sorry. If you are an American, make sure you know other Americans that you plan on socialising with when you come out to NZ. Otherwise unfortunately, as many of you are finding out, you are likely to remain socially isolated. Out of all the English speaking world, Kiwis dislike Americans the most (probably unfairly).

Don’t shoot the messenger but here is a bit of a heads up about how we Kiwis think. Please try not to be offended; be aware that these are sweeping generalisations, they are NOT necessarily the truth of the situation but I have outlined some of the ways that Kiwis generally perceive the USA and Americans.

Rightly or wrongly WE:

a. View your political antics on the world stage with suspicion

b. Are scathing of the arrogance with which the USA has dismissed UN directives (eg over Iraq) and initiatives such as the Kyoto Protocol – truly your arrogance on the world stage is breathtaking;

c. Believe that your country thinks it is a law unto yourselves and we don’t respect that

d. Feel you selfishly gobble up far too much of the world’s resources – much more than your share

e. Believe that given the size of your country, you have had the capacity to do things like end world hunger but because it is not in your political interests to do so, you don’t bother

f. View your extroverted nature with suspicion as some sort of attempt to dominate others by being the biggest and loudest and having a superior attitude (much as you attempt to dominate the world stage)

g. See much of your sense of humour as being corny and simplistic (eg the only sitcoms we really like are those that rely on an ironic, more sarcastic or dry humor)

h. Cant believe how many people in the USA seem to be gullible and just not all that intelligent (that’s the result of those day time chat shows/media/trashy magazines/Hollywood superstar silly behaviour that don’t present you in a good light)

i. Resent that the USA sets a trend and a few short years later we have it happening in our society eg increasing obesity. Given media influence and the economic power of your corporates, we feel powerless to stop this and really really don’t like it.

These are some of the ways we think and the attitudes you are up against. Thought you should know then you wont be surprised when you don’t get a fair welcome and open offers of friendship.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - How the Towers Fell
(1218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG