The online racing simulator
Still complete silence from our US crew......

So, in the interests of science, here's an article saying what's needed to carry out a controlled demolition.
http://science.howstuffworks.c ... al/building-implosion.htm

As I've said, lets look at physics and science, oh, and common sense.

And, just as a bizarre coincidence, WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 all collapsed in identical fashions and all 3 had fires that burned for months afterwards.

WTC Fires All But Defeated - December 19, 2001

Firefighters have extinguished almost all but the last remnants of underground fires that have burned at the World Trade Center site for more than three months since the Sept. 11 terrorist attack. The fires that began with the Sept. 11 attacks had been strong enough that firetrucks had to spray a nearly constant jet of water on them. At times, the flames slowed the work of clearing the site. "You couldn't even begin to imagine how much water was pumped in there," said Tom Manley of the Uniformed Firefighters Association, the largest fire department union. "It was like you were creating a giant lake." [CBS News]

Or, I'm open to suggestions involving Improbabilty drives, bowls of petunias and sperm whales...........

copy paste for the win didnt actually read any of this shit
September 10, 2013 “Information Clearing House – Washington has been at war for 12 years. According to experts such as Joseph Stiglitz and Linda Bilmes, these wars have cost Americans approximately $6 trillion, enough to keep Social Security and Medicare sound for years. All there is to show for 12 years of war is fat bank balances for the armament industries and a list of destroyed countries with millions of dead and dislocated people who never lifted a hand against the United States.

The cost paid by American troops and taxpayers is extreme. Secretary of Veteran Affairs Erik Shinseki reported in November 2009 that “more veterans have committed suicide since 2001 than we have lost on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.” Many thousands of our troops have suffered amputations and traumatic brain injuries. At the Marine Corps War College Jim Lacey calculated that the annual cost of the Afghan war was $1.5 billion for each al-Qaeda member in Afghanistan. Many US and coalition troops paid with their lives for every one al-Qaeda member killed. On no basis has the war ever made sense.

Washington’s wars have destroyed the favorable image of the United States created over the decades of the cold war. No longer the hope of mankind, the US today is viewed as a threat whose government cannot be trusted.

The wars that have left America’s reputation in tatters are the consequence of 9/11. The neoconservatives who advocate America’s hegemony over the world called for “a new Pearl Harbor” that would allow them to launch wars of conquest. Their plan for conquering the Middle East as their starting point was set out in the neoconservative “Project for the New American Century.” It was stated clearly by Commentary editor Norman Podhoretz and also by many neoconservatives.

The neocon argument boils down to a claim that history has chosen “democratic capitalism” and not Karl Marx as the future. To comply with history’s choice, the US must beef up its military and impose the American Way on the entire world.

In other words, as Claes Ryn wrote, the American neoconservatives are the “new Jacobins,” a reference to the French Revolution of 1789 that intended to overthrow aristocratic Europe and replace it with “Liberty, equality, fraternity,” but instead gave Europe a quarter century of war, death, and destruction.

Ideologies are dangerous, because they are immune to facts. Now that the United States is no longer governed by the US Constitution, but by a crazed ideology that has given rise to a domestic police state more complete than that of Communist East Germany and to a warfare state that attacks sovereign countries based on nothing but manufactured lies, we are left with the irony that Russia and China are viewed as constraints on Washington’s ability to inflict evil, death, and destruction on the world.

The two pariah states of the 20th century have become the hope of mankind in the 21st century!

As Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick prove in their book, The Untold History of the United States, the American government has never deserved its white hat reputation. Washington has been very successful in dressing up its crimes in moralistic language and hiding them in secrecy. It is only decades after events that the truth comes out.

For example, on August 19, 1953, the democratically elected government of Iran was overthrown by a coup instigated by the US government. Sixty years after the event declassified CIA documents detail how the secret CIA operation overthrew a democratic government and imposed Washington’s puppet on the people of Iran.

The declassified documents could not have spelled it out any clearer: “The military coup that overthrew Mossadeq and his National Front cabinet was carried out under CIA direction as an act of U.S. foreign policy, conceived and approved at the highest levels of government.” http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/19/politics/cia-iran-1953-coup

In the 21st century Washington is attempting to repeat its 1953 feat of overthrowing the Iranian government, this time using the faux “green revolution” financed by Washington. When that fails, Washington will rely on military action.

If 60 years is the time that must pass before Washington’s crimes can be acknowledged, the US government will admit the truth about September 11, 2001 on September 11, 2061. In 2013, on this 12th anniversary of 9/11, we only have 48 years to go before Washington admits the truth. Alas, the members of the 9/11 truth movement will not still be alive to receive their vindication.

But just as it has been known for decades that Washington overthrew Mossadeq, we already know that the official story of 9/11 is hogwash.

No evidence exists that supports the government’s 9/11 story. The 9/11 Commission was a political gathering run by a neoconservative White House operative. The Commission members sat and listened to the government’s story and wrote it down. No investigation of any kind was made. One member of the Commission resigned, saying that the fix was in. After the report was published, both co-chairmen of the Commission and the legal counsel wrote books disassociating themselves from the report. The 9/11 Commission was “set up to fail,” they wrote.

NIST’s account of the structural failure of the twin towers is a computer simulation based on assumptions chosen to produce the result. NIST refuses to release its make-believe explanation for expert scrutiny. The reason is obvious. NIST’s explanation of the structural failure of the towers cannot survive scrutiny.

There are many 9/11 Truth organizations whose members are high-rise architects, structural engineers, physicists, chemists and nano-chemists, military and civilian airline pilots, firemen and first responders, former prominent government officials, and 9/11 families. The evidence they have amassed overwhelms the feeble official account.

It has been proven conclusively that World Trade Center Building 7 fell at free fall which can only be achieved by controlled demolition that removes all resistance below to debris falling from above so that no time is lost in overcoming resistance from intact structures. NIST has acknowledged this fact, but has not changed its story.

In other words, still in America today official denial takes precedence over science and
known undisputed facts.

A video for your further edification can be found here
Quote from Bmxtwins :copy paste for the win didnt actually read any of this shit

Cool, I'll assume the white bit was for the NSA's benefit.

Great post though, thank you.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Cool, I'll assume the white bit was for the NSA's benefit.

Hypocrite, how is that different to any of your copy/pasted bullshit posts? Do you actually think anybody reads your ramblings?
Because I actually believe that knowledge is something that you spend your life getting, unless you simply feel you know everything and there's nothing more to learn.

I can guess which group you think you belong in.

If you actually try reading the post, rather than tl;dr it then you'd learn some new facts, you'd also learn, if you bother reading, that common sense, physics, science, all this bullshit that you probably have a complete understanding of already, says something happened that makes no sense if you just believe the official version, which doesn't exist anyway as even the 911 commission said it was false.

But if you want to believe a false account, and get upset when anything is posted that may allow you to learn something you didn't know, then don't bother reading the thread.

After all, you know it all anyway, have fun with that life choice
Quote from Racer X NZ :Cool, I'll assume the white bit was for the NSA's benefit.

Did you enjoy the video too? It basically sums up all the whining you do.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Because I actually believe that knowledge is something that you spend your life getting, unless you simply feel you know everything and there's nothing more to learn.

This is quite an ironic statement considering you only ever consider these things from the conspiracy perspective, and never what the raw facts show. Sometimes things just happen the way they happen and there's no hidden message or agenda behind it. Your statement here implies neutrality, but you never accept anyone casting doubts on your theories.

Quote from Racer X NZ :But if you want to believe a false account, and get upset when anything is posted that may allow you to learn something you didn't know, then don't bother reading the thread.

And again, claiming something is a "false" account, with only the internet and other conspiracy theorists as "evidence" makes you out to be a total crackpot. I'm a huge skeptic, but I don't believe what you say any more than what a government says. I wait to see how things roll out before making blanket statements about how everyone lies except for the people I choose.
Scotland to the rescue.
Then I really recommend that you avoid reading Seymour Hirshs latest interview, because, for you clearly only facts come from the govt.

Your probably best not reading his book either because clearly the function of journalism is totally above your level of understanding.

And, yes, to make you feel comfortable, the world is flat, and carried on the back of 4 elephants, who are in turn carried on the back of a giant turtle.

See, I can post just as much crap as you can, shame you have a problem moving on from there.....
I heard the earth quakes in New Zealand were actually government controlled explosions to test the competence of the sheep in the country.
Then your even more stupid than even I thought. Clearly my sarcasm about your stupidity has gone completely over your head.

And your the ones supporting the official conspiracy theory !

Thank you for your support of the official theory,which relies on people like you to say anyone who questions your clear understanding, is to say people like myself are idiots and 'Conspiracy Theorists'.
Equally clearly, you use the term with zero understanding of what it means. But I'll just leave you to further embarrass yourself over your clear lack of understanding of basic english.

After all, science is unnecessary to support your official conspiracy theory.

And, your comment makes it clear that actually reading Seymour Hirsh's interview is far too much information for you to deal with.

Like, it's not like he has a reputation for investigative journalism. Sorry, am I using words that are too long for you to understand ?, I'm more than happy to use pictures if that's your level of understanding .........
Quote from Dajmin : I'm a huge skeptic, but I don't believe what you say any more than what a government says.

Quote from Racer X NZ :Then I really recommend that you avoid reading Seymour Hirshs latest interview, because, for you clearly only facts come from the govt.

That alone shows why Racer is a raving ****ing lunatic.
Words of wisdom from yet another person who hasn't read the interview.

You get upset when I quote, yet when I don't you continue to argue from a position of ignorance.

Try reading it, then try a slightly more accurate rebuttal, your current one really doesn't work.

Your currently making 1984 look incredibly accurate, right down to reflecting the ministry of truths famous saying.

I take it that actually watching the vid was too much effort, but hey - BOOBS !
After all, who wants to listen to a bunch of boring qualified experts bursting you uniformed bubbles.
( No offense to you butz, good joke )
Watched the video.

Scary really because the evidence is even more evident than anyone could have ever thought prior. I remember us [my family] watching it on the news channel and it was clear it was a demolition. Nobody needs to say it was teh government behind it, but the fact they dispute it was a demolition job just makes it even worse.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - How the Towers Fell
(1218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG