The online racing simulator
what skin do you use online?
(60 posts, started )
Quote from Mistikal :Ian why is it almost every post i see from you negative? if you think the thread is pointless why post in it? unless you get off acting big over the net?

Seriously, grow up mate....and get over yourself, no need for it.

Have you not seen the current "quality" of posts (in particular, thread starters) recently? This used to be a cool community, but it seems the smell from LFS being stagnant has prompted many people to post instead of drive and the post quality has gone down quicker than a hooker looking for a bonus.

Regards,

Ian
Team skin and my personal Helmet :uglyhamme

It Rocks!

I use the 'built in' skins.
Meh, Just seems your trying to fix something that isn't broken. Kinda like politics these days for example, "Oh my god, lets not worry about attacks from terrorists, lets complain and moan about something small that I don't personally agree with..."

And it appears your life is boring enough to check this thread out, read it, post in it and sit on a online forum about a car game long enough to rack up more than 1000 posts...

/End of rant...

Btw, Screenshot of the skin is uploading...
whel 90% ogf al skins i use i made myself excluding the BF1 FOX and FO8 rest of al thge cars i made them myself and most of them are public
Depends on the car. I mostly use skins I made myself. But for the FZR I have a real car skin, which I made myself.

Depends a bit
Quote from juejue :Meh, Just seems your trying to fix something that isn't broken. Kinda like politics these days for example, "Oh my god, lets not worry about attacks from terrorists, lets complain and moan about something small that I don't personally agree with..."

And it appears your life is boring enough to check this thread out, read it, post in it and sit on a online forum about a car game long enough to rack up more than 1000 posts...

/End of rant...

Btw, Screenshot of the skin is uploading...

Boring? not in the slightest.. but some of us are old enough to work for a living and sometimes have to wait for responses to be able to continue with work.

Far less than 1 post per day, quite acceptable, especially when a plenty were probably answers to questions relate to something I'd released to the community (imagine that, me being helpful to the community.. of course, before it became inundated with childish skidders and other such pricks).

Big difference between having 1,000 posts and asking what people's sh!t smelt like this morning.. but you have 'JDM' as a tag, and skid about like a kid having just passed his test, I don't expect you to understand this

Regards,

Ian
I use all my own private skins. The only car i haven't skinned is the XRG and i'm not in any rush to drive the thing.
What's wrong with the XRG? It's a great little car!
Zone 30 Team- Skins. All made by Magic-Skinner schUPpor. We even have Teamsuits and Helmets.
Xandul
I have a question Ian, whats wrong with having JDM in a name?
I could have a race spec car and use the term JDM to describe it if that were the case.

Anyway i use the Adaptive Racing Team skins coz they rock!
But before that i used to use my own skins and some public ones depending on the car.
I use my Jeep skin for FXR
i use the 07 ukct skins as my car wears nothing but the best lol
Colour-modded Team skins (Blue rather than red), only because I can't be arsed to find other skins and team skins do me fine.
I only use my own skins, or my team skins (Which are usually created by me anyway)
I only use my self-made skins, have made at least one for each car (except FZ5, never drive it) Some are complete fictional, some semi replicas. Most of my skins have a slight VLN styling touch (sponsors, alignment) The helmet I use is just a collage of funpics
Default skin + color and Elmo (Degats) brilliant TC skins.
lfssdb/redbullskinpack/sometimespaintmadeskins(onlyforraces)
I mostly drive the Xrg with the liveforspeed.se skin or the FZR with the colors tweaked to orange with dark grey wheels or the FXR with a Dr.pepper skin that I changed to light blue/purple. If I ever drive anything else it's whatever the normal skin is.
I use my own set of personal skins. I might sometimes use some of the real-paintjobs I've made, but usually I drive my personal set.
My own personal skins, because no team is willing to accept my obsession for THE iDOLM@STER and no real racing car contains such a sponsor. With the exception of a drift skin a friend of mine made for me, all of my skins are personalized versions of many of the public skins I've released.
I usually use my team skins but sometimes I also use the skins I made.It depends on the mood.If im drifting,I would wear the team skin.If im racing,I would wear a team skin too.If im cruising,then I would use my street legal S15 or something that looks street legal...almost :P.
team skin
blooody hell. Just to give you some fuel

Quote :Ian Said:

Like these kids would know what social networking is. HTF did web sites replace things like the pub, cinema and other such _real_ social networking venues?

Easy tiger, if pubs existed virtually online but real!?! I would be there pissing it up.

Forums are a social aspect of gaming, a means to communicate whatever. Anyway most forums are 90% innate drivel.

On topic, only one skin made. For my darling XFR, and it's vodka based. Otherwise it's British Racing Green!

Actually, not quite true. My first skin was Kronenburg all the way. Shame LFS + ME + Alcohol = disaster.

what skin do you use online?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG