(60 posts, started )
what skin do you use online?
1. Real car skin
2. Team skin
3. some skin downloaded from some where
4. Random
5. I have my own personal skin
6. no skin
All my own, exept for Elmo's fantastic police car skins.
#3 - mc906
my team drift skins...
and some db skins
Would this not have been more suitable as a poll? Would you like one added?
I only use my own skins
i use my own for the moment.. it´s red/white/black, and the text "zaphyr3" on the side
I use Slide FX team skins(sometimes) and my two private skins almost all the time.I got my XRT & FZ5 made by Design Dudes(Keisu) & my SFX XRT & FZ5 team skins are made by Beefyman666,member of LFS-3D.
Team skins if there is, if not most of the time I have to make it.

Or else I just use either default in a blue color or a random one that I like :P
- Real Car Skin
- One that I downloaded from the Internetz (Skins forum)

Mostly using the BAR '99 livery for the FBM and F08
random. lol
I use whatever I feel like using - My own Personal, my own Public, and other nice Public, My teamskin, etc. Whatever I feel like wearing at the time.
i use 1 and 5. so i use real-life skins ive made to be my presonal
I don't use skins at all

I'm not in a team, I don't play often enough where I would get bored enough to stop practising driving or making setups to pause and make a skin.

And I don't play LFS to look good
All depends on the car and what server I'm on.

Drifting - Team skin or drift skin.
Racing - Usually a replica
Cruising - Something plain and 'road going'

90% of the skins I use are the ones I've made.
I use league skins (Belgium Sim Racing League) with my number and some "personal" addons mostly. On the cars where I don't have a team skin I use skins that I've downloaded from somewhere.
Team skins.
Since I'm the skinner in our team it would a bit odd if I didn't use them.

An example of my 1337 skinner skillz so you won't be tempted to ask me to do yours.
PS. I think the aerokit is made by teaz-R. That is definitely not my doing.
[edit]Yep. teaz-R made the aerokit http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31584
Attached images
XRT_NCR_05.jpg
I have my own skin I've made for all the cars, similar to the one in my Avatar.

I also occasionally if I'm in the mood, use a skin for the XRG that's a silver Rover with 'Cook Pass Babtridge' in spray paint down the side
Quote from the_angry_angel :Would this not have been more suitable as a poll? Would you like one added?

... or just not posted at all?

Seems a rather pointless thread.. especially as I'm sure many people use multiple skins for certain events.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :... or just not posted at all?

Seems a rather pointless thread.. especially as I'm sure many people use multiple skins for certain events.

Regards,

Ian

Umm No? Kind of interesting to find out what other people do, so not pointless...

Anyways, moving on, I make a lot of skins, but I use just one that represents My Team, Club, and Designs Factory... I bet I've made at least 200 skins but I've finally chose just one as my 'Default' of choice.
Team skins (modified with my name and race number on them)

see avatar
Quote from juejue :Umm No? Kind of interesting to find out what other people do, so not pointless...

Depends if your own life is boring enough you need to know what other people are doing

What are you eating, what are you wearing, what are you......... just pointless threads created by people who've nothing to do and "think".. I'll just create a randomly crap thread on the LFS forum! :rolleyes:

What this fascination is with knowing the ins and outs of other people I really don't know.. but it seems contagious.. from stupid gossip magazines to reality tv and now to the LFS forum.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :Depends if your own life is boring enough you need to know what other people are doing

Welcome to the twitter/facebook/other social network of your choice-generation.

Privacy? Bollocks to it!
Ian why is it almost every post i see from you negative? if you think the thread is pointless why post in it? unless you get off acting big over the net?

Seriously, grow up mate....and get over yourself, no need for it.

On topic, i always use my own skins
Quote from the_angry_angel :Welcome to the twitter/facebook/other social network of your choice-generation.

Privacy? Bollocks to it!

Oh, the sad, desperate little kids generation?

Like these kids would know what social networking is. HTF did web sites replace things like the pub, cinema and other such _real_ social networking venues? The world really is going tits up.

Can't the "social-networking" bullsh!t be kept to their own sh!tty sites?

I thought this was a forum, not some "I think my life is so important, I must tell all and sundry about it" blog-like crap.

Regards,

Ian
Well can't argue with you on the reality TV crap. And maybe this thread should be in the Car Skins section. But you have to admit that it's much more interesting than all those drift vs. race threads. Not to mention all those "lfs is suck iwants xrt back!!1!1" ones. Besides what's so wrong with wanting to know stuff, even as trivial as skin usage.

OT gibberish (feel free not to read):
Ian, your sig needs something snappy to say about cruisers too.

what skin do you use online?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG