The online racing simulator
Great, I got in. Currently both LX's are my favorite cars in LFS. And Sunday is the perfect day for me to race, I'm 99% sure I can join every race.
Hello everyone,

I've been working for about an hour on a logo and number plate so here it is in the pack. I guess if you want to use it you can but if you don't too bad :P.

There is a PSD format for both the logo and the number plate as well as a version with transparent background for the number plates. I just realised I forgot to add transparent background version of the logo but I guess that the PSD will do. If not well let me know .

There is a space at the botom of the number plate were u can add a sponsor or whatever too.

Hope you like it
Attached files
LXO Designs.rar - 452.7 KB - 205 views
btw, do you need a SC skin?
#54 - troy
Quote from evilpimp :Hello everyone,
I've been working for about an hour on a logo and number plate so here it is in the pack. I guess if you want to use it you can but if you don't too bad :P.
Hope you like it

thanks mate, they look great, i will add that to the skin thread if your ok with it. they won't be mandatory (at least not in season1) of course but if somebody wants to use them, go ahead.

Quote from Zachary Zoomy :btw, do you need a SC skin?

no thanks, there will be a safety car on big pileups but the leading car will take that roll, so no need for skins.
Quote from troy :thanks mate, they look great, i will add that to the skin thread if your ok with it. they won't be mandatory (at least not in season1) of course but if somebody wants to use them, go ahead.

Np. And Of course I'm ok with that :P Glad you like it
Sounds like a good event with lots of very quick guys.

Hope you post the replays Troy, i wouldn't mind watching this
Quote from evilpimp :logo and number plate

Looks great. Now all we need is to know what numbers should we use?
Since its unofficial I guess you can use any number? :P 10's mine! xD
Can I join this league?
I've put my name forward, I should have my new PC and Wheel by then if not I'll try and make as many races as I can with my nasty DFP.
We are very happy about the positive feedback - thanks to all who decided to join the LXO Cup! As there are many good drivers on the grid, we expect nice and fair racing action plus lots of fun.
Quote from anttt69 :Can I join this league?

I'm sorry, but all 24 slots are now occupied. However, if needed we may open the sign-ups for reserve slots again.
Hmm, that seems like a very interesting driver line-up.. Let's see how fast I am after all . Should be fun.
Indeed, looks like a good league to try and re-new my LFS interest, I doubt I will be one of the "front runners" but it should be fun never the less
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Will the LX Weekly event be using the same combo as LXO once the league is underway? But with shorter durations, right?

Yes, you're right - beginning with 2008-05-07.
Quote :During qualifications, can we ask to pit but we have to wait for a reply? I'm just wondering how strict this rule is...i mean could we ask if we span on a hotlap or is it more like we're only allowed to pit if it's undrivable/no fuel?

You are not allowed to telepit when running out of fuel or having a crash (= you cannot reach the pits), only when qualifying is over (á la "You are now free to pit." ingame) and you'd like to adjust fuel or setup for the following race. But as there was another driver asking the same question, I'll clarify and rewrite the particular rules today.
Quote :About the Lag Lap - am I correct in understanding that we must not change positions? As it would mean going to the entry screen to put everyone in the correct order?

No, we would have to use the entry screen in case of Shift+S/P or out-of-bounds accidents due to LFS limitations (driver will lose determined position) only.
Quote :And the last thing - if the Safety Car is called for (hopefully it won't!) it's stated that 'Once the accident is cleared and the track is free again, the safety car phase ends with a green flag and normal racing continues instantaneous.'
Now that's not too clear to me. Exactly when is overtaking is permitted for each car? Is the rule no overtaking until you've crossed the Start/Finish line or is it just how it reads & all Go on Green?

Basically normal racing conditions apply as soon as the green flag is shown, well instantaneous.
put me on the reserve list if poss?
Quote from ussbeethoven :.. I'll clarify and rewrite the particular rules today.

Much clearer now (to me at least) .
I suck really, Im acutally kinda worried about this . Lets hope all this CTRA bashing im doing lately is helping my driving.
#68 - VoiD
Quote from ussbeethoven :...I'm sorry, but all 24 slots are now occupied. However, if needed we may open the sign-ups for reserve slots again.

hmm, its F1-weekend...
Count me in as reserve!

btw: why only 24 slots..?
Quote from VoiD :hmm, its F1-weekend...
Count me in as reserve!

btw: why only 24 slots..?

I would imagine it's down to the fact that South City tracks only support 24 drivers.....
#70 - VoiD
Oh... :doh:
Quote from mcgas001 :I suck really, Im acutally kinda worried about this . Lets hope all this CTRA bashing im doing lately is helping my driving.

You are not alone. I've been driving the LX6 for a week now.
Just take it easy and start by keeping the beastly LX6 on the track. The speed will come eventually. Atleast that's what I've been told.

We'll have a battle at the rear. See you there.
You do realise that it's LX4 for the first event...........
Yes. And it is WAY easier to drive than the LX6.
I think that getting to know the LX6 will help with my LX4 driving too.
Ofcource I'll practise with the LX4 too but right now my main problem is keeping the LX6 under control.
Quote from March Hare :Yes. And it is WAY easier to drive than the LX6.
I think that getting to know the LX6 will help with my LX4 driving too.
Ofcource I'll practise with the LX4 too but right now my main problem is keeping the LX6 under control.

In my opinion, the only thing that these two cars have in common is the LX initials at their name. Their behavior is totally different so be aware. (At least this is my opinion)
Consider me warned.

You can't go wrong with smooth throttle control and steering, can you?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG