The online racing simulator
Quote from March Hare :Consider me warned.

You can't go wrong with smooth throttle control and steering, can you?

Never say... never!
Since this seems to be a kind of general chit chat thread here I'll post this here.

About the chat rules:
Quote from Rule Page :§3.5 After the finish
  1. After crossing the finish line, all drivers should perform a cool down lap at reduced speed and stop in pit stalls. Chatting is reallowed when every driver finished his race.

Does this mean that after the last driver has crossed the finish line chat is free OR after everyone have done the cool down lap and entered the pit stalls?
#78 - troy
that means if the last driver crossed the finish line you can talk.
Thanks.
Do we need a laglap? It only has a function when you end race and go back to the initial server screen.
Do we really have to discuss on the use of lag laps?
You can also use them to watch how fast your competitors (resp. their setups) are able to start - useful for the 'real' race.
We dont use lag laps with the big leaques MoE IGTC ETM GSL so why here
Quote from ussbeethoven :Do we really have to discuss on the use of lag laps?
You can also use them to watch how fast your competitors (resp. their setups) are able to start - useful for the 'real' race.

I always drive the lag lap differently from how I would drive the start for exactly this reason
Quote from Rudy van Buren :We dont use lag laps with the big leaques MoE IGTC ETM GSL so why here

Because thats the way the creators of the series designed it. Its not like its a huge deal, you just drive a little bit and restart.
Oh poop I missed the sign-up for this baby...what a shame. Thats what I get from taking a break.
Well, wish all the best of luck.
I'll be following this one from the sidelines...thats for sure.
Always good to see LX in action.
Sorry to hear you couldn't make it.
Thus it means [SR]Andrei221 has moved onto the regular drivers list.
It might be a good idea to have a team championship as well, seeing that many teams has at least two drivers. (Yeah, Dave, you count for two ). What do you say?
Sad to hear taylor, was waiting impatiently for some more close races with you.
That is too bad.

The team championship would be interesting. Atleast an unofficial one?
Well for me it wont be big diference.. becaus im only spdo..

If we do it ETM style it would be fun.. su just dont look at real team but just make teams out of the drivers on the list
Off course we can make an unnoficial one and someone could post the points and all if they're willing to. Would be fun
Hehe, also Rudy's idea was a nice one.

yea i like it with etm.. it just doesnt matter if your spdo fpr AD or whatever..

can the admins diside if this is possible??? ( soooon )
will take som time to find team mate... and i will make new skins with team name etc.. if this is all aloud..

Dave, pio ???? team
No, we won't enforce teams at this point, but there's no problem to create an unofficial ranking. The only requirement: the teams must consist of two drivers to be counted, so [AR] for example may split into [AR]#1 and #2 for LXO.
Or the two higher results of the team will count...
I understand your wish to compete as a single team, but this method may lead into better chances to place and thus means advantages over others consisting of two drivers. Apart from that you are free to form LXO Cup teams, however it would be mainly for fun due to the unofficial character of the team ranking in Season One only.
Quote from ussbeethoven :I understand your wish to compete as a single team, but this method may lead into better chances to place and thus means advantages over others consisting of two drivers. Apart from that you are free to form LXO Cup teams, however it would be mainly for fun due to the unofficial character of the team ranking in Season One only.

Understand that, either way, in the end it's fun we are searching for, nothing more... That's why we play, right?
Right, but I meant for fun only as doesn't count for championship standings. Nevertheless we'd like to organize the ranking in a fair manner regardless of the unofficial character - I think you'll agree that it's part of providing enjoyment in any league as well.
Of course, I like your way of thinking .
Just a thought, but could we perhaps have some sig bars? My bott one doesnt seem to be working anymore, would be nice to replace it with a proper LXO one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG