The online racing simulator
i just asked mr.tea if i can use his logo to try and make an lxo sig bar out of it. will report here if i have any success ^^
tea had no problem with it, so here my first try. probably need to work on the logo again, maybe a bit smaller? or anyone got any better ideas?

Maybe adding LX's on it. Like the front of the LX4 and of LX6. Other then that its cool
Quote from troy :tea had no problem with it, so here my first try. probably need to work on the logo again, maybe a bit smaller? or anyone got any better ideas?

like it
i tried to get an lx6 into the userbar (worked ok for my limited graphics knowledge)

thats what came out:

it's better then my first go, but i'm still missing the "this is it" effect. i'm trying to improve it a bit and then see if we can get the bb code set up from victor
That's a nice piece of art there Troy. Try playing with the colours a little bit. Might give the extra something you are looking for
Note: because one racer dropped out, [PM] Ant is now registered as a regular driver.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :

can the admins diside if this is possible??? ( soooon )
will take som time to find team mate... and i will make new skins with team name etc.. if this is all aloud..

Admins Answer plz its about the teams like weve got them with esport
was answered already some days ago rudy, you can build 2 man teams to compete in the unofficial team championship, as said from trio.

Quote from ussbeethoven :No, we won't enforce teams at this point, but there's no problem to create an unofficial ranking. The only requirement: the teams must consist of two drivers to be counted, so [AR] for example may split into [AR]#1 and #2 for LXO.

a sry my fault

Pio should we make team ?
yeah, why not
we discussed a bit.. and Nike junior team is born
Team: Adaptive Racing #1
Drivers: [GR]Evolution & danowat
do the events start at 18.00 utc cos that means i will be missing qually mostly every time , i dont finish work till 8 and soon 9 CET , ill make what i can tho .
I've added the individual start time to the race calendar.
the lxo userbars work now (thank you victor), i tried to make it dynamic.... and failed ^^ , but will have a go at it again if i've got some more time.

you can add it to your signature with [ lxo ]text[ /lxo ]
So guys, since AR is closed now and I don't have a team, anybody interested in making a team with me for the LXO Cup? Any offers accepted.

P.S. Didn't find a better place to post it .
sure, i'll buy you a beer if you ever happen to visit Belgium

tbh, your obvious teammate would be dave I think.
Quote from [GR]Evolution :So guys, since AR is closed now and I don't have a team, anybody interested in making a team with me for the LXO Cup? Any offers accepted.

P.S. Didn't find a better place to post it .

Well, I am going to try and stick with the league till the end, so if you want, we can still be team mates, just change the name to.........alien & novice, or good & bad, or little & large
Lol Danny. I'm willing to keep you as a teammate, if of course you are not retiring for the league (I hope not).

Thank you for the invitation Loco, although I'm a bit too young to travel yet . I would for a team with Dave but if the team championship was official. Since it's just for fun I don't think it would be fair for others...
Quote from danowat :Well, I am going to try and stick with the league till the end,[...]

Nice to see you participating in future LXO races! I actually feel a bit sorry for unexpected technical problems and lag spoiling your fun.
It's all good, hopefully I will have an incident free round next week.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG