The online racing simulator
This looks like a very cool cup, just, where do I sign up? o.o

EDIT: Found it. Thanks Mista.
On the website, there's a section to sign up
But i mean if the lx cup only has a logo what everybody needs to use. and special numberplates maybe with your logo..
Well, I have signed up
I'm in as well. I hope I did sign up correctly . By the way, very pro-style rules and cup. If only we were allowed to use our real names, it would add more prestige.. . Anyways, I'm really glad to give your Cup a try. Very nice organizing so far.
I used my real name, think Dave has too
I'd be up for using my real name, to be honest Blackbird is just as important to me as my real name, so it really wouldn't bother me either way
Quote from blackbird04217 :I'd be up for using my real name, to be honest Blackbird is just as important to me as my real name, so it really wouldn't bother me either way

Haven't thought of it this way...
Quote from Rudy van Buren :But i mean if the lx cup only has a logo what everybody needs to use. and special numberplates maybe with your logo..

I've discussed that issue with troy earlier, but we decided not to regulate the usage of skins, number plates (which many public skins include anyway) or real names - it's completely up to you if you'd like to use your own.
Quote from [GR]Evolution :I'm in as well. I hope I did sign up correctly . By the way, very pro-style rules and cup. If only we were allowed to use our real names, it would add more prestige.. . Anyways, I'm really glad to give your Cup a try. Very nice organizing so far.

Thank you for the laud! There's no problem if you are using a real name.

PS: Slightly off-topic, but we are still lacking drivers in my XRT+RB4 event on 2008-05-04. Please feel free to have a look and sign-up if you like.
Yea ive got to say aswell that it sounds very profi with no shift+p etc..

All real name would make it even better

But can you make somthing like topic where we can put our skins ?
if we all have the 2048X2048 skins from all drivers it will look better in replays etc
#36 - troy
it's so nice seeing all those sign ups coming in, i didn't thought about that much of success in my wettest dreams .Thank you everybody, we will try to keep our organizing standards plus the driving in the actual league as high as possible.
pd's in, hope for good and clean racing all over the season
I'm in if theres any room left .

Lx4 driver
im in aswell , looking forward to it , what time will the races start , cos i dont finish work untill 8 pm EST so 6 pm gmt
Sod it, i'm in, haven't raced since february and i love the LX's
It's turning into a freaking Adaptive jambaroo!!!
Adaptive ftw!
lol
#44 - troy
Quote from rich uk :I'm in if theres any room left .

Lx4 driver

Quote from GFresh :Sod it, i'm in, haven't raced since february and i love the LX's

you both need to sign up via the website please
Quote from rich uk :I'm in if theres any room left .

Lx4 driver

Quote from GFresh :Sod it, i'm in, haven't raced since february and i love the LX's

We've not received your sign-ups yet, please use the form on http://lxo.musicbit.ch/.
Quote from jwardy :im in aswell , looking forward to it , what time will the races start , cos i dont finish work untill 8 pm EST so 6 pm gmt

The races will be held at 18:30 UTC resp. 18:00 UTC for endurance. Latter seems to be a bit inappropriate for you, but if you make it till the race starts (quali plus following break), you'll be allowed to start from the back.
ok thanks , ill try and scive out of half an hour anyways
Hmm, i filled in and submitted the online form.....
I guess i'll try again then
It just tells me to fill in the forms correctly, what other info do you need? my blood type?

EDIT: Ok, it seems you HAVE to write a comment, or it will not accept the form, which is weird.
Just out of curiosity, what did everyone else type in the comment box? A mini story? Maybe what you had for dinner tonight?.....

And if it STILL hasn't worked, then forget it, i cannot believe an online form can be so infuriating!
#49 - troy
i'm sorry that you had trouble, your sign-up worked without any problems now. and yes i should have changed that check so it only wants something in the first 4 boxes.

thanks for signing up have fun in the league
Cheers fella, and sorry for sounding arsey in my last post, but i was pulling my hair out here

LXO - The LX only Cup is about to start
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG