The online racing simulator
host needed for my insim app
(12 posts, started )
hello i am looking for somebody to host one of my cruise insim applications for my team. if anybody is intreasted email me at hot_josh_2@hotmail.com.

thanks
Quote from pro_drift_93 :hello i am looking for somebody to host one of my cruise insim applications for my team. if anybody is intreasted email me at hot_josh_2@hotmail.com.

thanks

...Still have problems finding a server? Ask LFSn00b if he would like me to host for you.
What cruise insim might be this be then, eh? Wouldn't happen to be one with my name on it now, would it?
Ya, didn't noticed that at first! You are saying that it is your insim now? Please, respect the author and give him credit.
I can back dougie up on this, it is his insim and DOES have his name on it. Just a backup Very good insim though, Does josh have permission to use it dougie?
Of course Josh can use it...

1. It was made for Josh in the first place.

2. Rob now released it to the public so anyone can use it.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :What cruise insim might be this be then, eh? Wouldn't happen to be one with my name on it now, would it?

By the sound of that, he does not seem the happiest of people
Quote from zak_mull :By the sound of that, he does not seem the happiest of people

Ok lets put this in perspective. That post was the 12th of April. Dougie open sourced his cruise app on 16th of May. It is now the 20th of June.

Time passes, things change and this is not relevant to the OPs request.
I agree 100% with Karl.
Yes, back then it wasn't open source, and I hadn't given Josh permission to use it. But now of course it is open, and anyone can use it
Yup .

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG