The online racing simulator
LFSTune again
(68 posts, started )
LFSTune again
after reading and downloading from the link [url="http://Here"]Here[/url] i was hoping to get LFSTune. I have all the requirements etc, but when i double click on the link and save (in my LFS folder, in my dcuments) just a blank symbol comes up. Then when i double click on it something comes up from the internet and microsoft like it 'cant find the creator and it needs to search for it.'
What am i doing wrong- ive been trying to get Tune for ages but im finding it difficult.....plz could i hav some helpful advice(instead of sarcastic comments like before)
thankyou.
(:
i downloaded lfs tune it on the desktop and everything you said there but when i try to use it it says you need to unlock lfs to use this product

i think its cos i download the test patch.
Also Change LFS to English.

Vista-users, Right-click -> run as administator.
is it coect that i hav to get an activation code for winrar?
looks dodgy to me-is it a scam site?
which type of winrar? - there's loaaaaaads!!!!!!!
Okay ive got tune now thanks..
my username is egghed6 because that is the name of the runescape player i got off my cousin i use the same username for everything
my lfs is in english
If you have vista thats the reason this program won't work..., i have vista myself..., somethings won't run on vista or its just won't because you have limits on your account..., just right click on LFS tune and click on properties and than go to Compatibility and go to Privilege Level and check Run this program as an administrator... do that for LFS too...
I am the administrator and it still doesn't let me do somethings so i have to do that to some of my stuff...
So i hope i help you...
Yes! got the LFS Tweak for y

and it owns..

I cant tell u where to get it though
:uglyhamme
Omfg go download .NET Framework 2.0! LFSTune would not work without it! Go Yahoo or Google it... .NET Framework 2.0 understand? Man...:hbomb::hbomb:
#17 - Jakg
If your too lazy to go to Google and type why the hell should I do it for you? What am I, your bitch?
You can't run it yet!

Shift+ Del at windows folder, then press yes!

E: ITS A JOKE!!! DONT DO IT!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You can't run it yet!

Shift+ Del at windows folder, then press yes!

I did that and now my computer messed up. how to repair it now? Need virtual wrench or something?

k jk
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Quote from Jordan2007 :Why u lot Fussing about Lfs tune when u can get LFSTweak?

Because you're stupid and don't know that 'tweak doesn't work on Patch Y? 'Tune works on Patch Y.

Because you're stupid

Because you're stupid

Because you're stupid

Because you're stupid
Quote from Dalek0220 :Because your stupid and don't know that 'tweak doesn't work on Patch Y? 'Tune works on Patch Y.

Because your stupid

Because your stupid

Because your stupid

Because your stupid

If you're going to type with such a large font face, I suggest you learn to spell / use correct grammar, as you've just made yourself look pretty stupid in the process too

Regards,

Ian
I don't see an error there? lol
"Because your stupid" vs "Because you're stupid"...
Quote from Gekkibi :"Because your stupid" vs "Because you're stupid"...

Sad that it takes a person for whom English is not their first language, to spot the error.

It used to be only the uneducated couldn't spell well. Now it's just lazyness.

LFSTune again
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG