The online racing simulator
Motivational picture/poster
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Hyperactive :Well, here's one different one. What about putting a picture of yourself from few years ago to some place so you will see it every time you are looking for motivation? The catch is, from what I've heard you have lost some weight in the last few years so that picture of "previous you" might give some extra meaning for the whole running-thingie

Tell ya what, thats actually a BLOODY good suggestion

My passport photo is "full stretch" (23 stone, now 15) and people will not believe me when I say it's me, so thats a hell of a motivational tool.

Thanks for the suggestion, a true diamond of a suggestion in the rough
If it were me, i'd set up a TV and DVD player and watch a decent up lifting film, something like Chariots of Fire.
This would be useful if were my case. You can put THIS in front of you, and you have to think that if you run, you get closer and closer to it until you finally get it
#32 - cfus
Quote from danowat :As accurate as that maybe, I was looking for something a little more motivational

With a pic like that, does it matter?
Quote from hrtburnout :Did the boobs distract you from the previous post date?

Nope! I just stumbled across this thread having done a search and thought I'd contribute, albeit it a few months late!

Motivational picture/poster
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG