The online racing simulator
[REQ] Nissan 180SX
(123 posts, started )
Thanks man
Quote from AstroBoy :I wouldnt mind those doors having something in them isnted of being so bare and stripped, like the original doors except in carbon or something. They just look a little bare to me. But i love your work its really good.

use the gtr doors and the dash from these just look up GTR interiors on the search bar
Nissan 180SX interior for XR's
Quote from Calzone :Please, luthias. I beg you! make it for XR!

How's this?
Attached images
XR 180SX 1.jpg
XR 180SX 2.jpg
XR 180SX 3.jpg
Quote from luathas :How's this?

Nice dude Can you make something with rearlights for XRT maybe this can help you I have tried but not very successful
Attached images
130_0712_06_z+nissan_240sx+jdm_tail_lights.jpg
new lights.jpg
Here's a 180SX with only the rear lights. Feel free to use it.

Dont edit the skin? or the lights? :P
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Nice work man, is there a stripped version of this?

Yes there is!!! Wasn't sure if anybody wanted that version.
Quote from AstroBoy :I wouldnt mind those doors having something in them isnted of being so bare and stripped, like the original doors except in carbon or something. They just look a little bare to me. But i love your work its really good.

Something like this?
Attached images
180SX C.F. door.jpg
Nice thats it.

Here's the C.F. door in the FZ5 What do you think?
Attached images
180SX C.F. door FZ5.jpg
I want the stripped XRT(xrg and xrr too)
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Nice dude Can you make something with rearlights for XRT maybe this can help you I have tried but not very successful

I tried placing the lights I made for the FZ5 onto the XRT (see below), but then the front lights don't look good
Attached images
Kouki tail lights on XRT.jpg
Kouki tail lights on XRT 2.jpg
Nissan 180SX interior for FZ5 and XR's
OK!

To avoid having all sorts of zip files with different versions of the 180SX interior for different cars, I've zipped them all into one zip file for both the FZ's and XR's.

Note: this replaces the originally posted Nissan 180SX.zip file

This includes the stock looking interior, drift-spec with C.F. door panel, drift spec with stripped interior

Note: XR interiors are for LHD. For FZ's, the centre dash isn't flipped, so it can be used for both LHD and RHD.

Edit: XR interiors are now LHD & RHD !!!

Enjoy!

www.dreamingpool.com/Skinman textures/Nissan 180SX.zip
how come the headlights automaticly become weird when you create some kick-ass rear lights?

caus i have the original front ones, and i dont wanna change them really

anyone have a explanation for this?

Edit: and do you have some pics of the wheel?
Edit again: found them further up xD
Quote from asbjoern :how come the headlights automaticly become weird when you create some kick-ass rear lights?

caus i have the original front ones, and i dont wanna change them really

anyone have a explanation for this?

Because they use the same texture as the tail lights (but only part of them (reverse/turn signals), and they are sideways)

The front signal lights will look fine as long as the rear reverse lights and turn signal lights are close to the size, shape and position of the originals.
Quote from luathas :Because they use the same texture as the tail lights (but only part of them (reverse/turn signals), and they are sideways)

The front signal lights will look fine as long as the rear reverse lights and turn signal lights are close to the size, shape and position of the originals.

I tested the lights now and:

HOLY CRAP!!!

thats the nicest xr-interior ive seen in my whole lfs time!
Aaaw i can't use it i always drive with RHD.
Quote from Calzone :Aaaw i can't use it i always drive with RHD.

I can modify the interior to make it RHD for you, if you'd like
YEah do it! men you're the best addon maker there is!
Nissan 180SX interior update
At the request of Calzone, I've modified the Nissan 180SX.zip file (which contains the interiors for both FZ's and XR's), to also include a RHD version for the XR interiors.

To make a car either a LHD or RHD, just choose the appropriate XR_interior1.dds file located in each of the versions of the 180SX interiors (stock, drift-spec C.F./stripped), under the subdirectories LHD and RHD.

Download link can still be found here:

www.dreamingpool.com/Skinman textures/Nissan 180SX.zip

Enjoy!!
Thank you man! You're my best addon maker
Great stuff!
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow

[REQ] Nissan 180SX
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG