The online racing simulator
[REQ] Nissan 180SX
(123 posts, started )
oi niko you tell people to post their own so post your own and that rick roll you made for fang fails it doesn't move and has no closing messages.
What's stopping you from trying?
Get me a good pic of 180sx interior and i can try to do something
Now this is a interesting thread to subscribe on.
I can supply the photos - now someone needs to volunteer for the interior.
Something tells me the racers refuse to let us have one.
Niko could you not just PM him if you want him specifically to do it?
I am not v.good skinman ;( but i make a WIP
this is WIP maybe some1 will finished it
Attached files
FZ_Interior1.dds - 341.5 KB - 639 views
ill give a try,
i cant promise anything, havent made any interiors yet

EDIT: well, this were exeptable. came out with nothing even near to good looking, quess making interiors arent for me
i guess ill do it then. i just bought a 240sx so it should be easy to replicate.
i don't have a camera so i can't help you out with that but im going to make a quicky and post it so you can tell me if im going in the right direction.
Quote from LFSn00b :I feel like i am ignored...

He catches on quick lol jk

Anyway what makes a 180 interior diffrent from any other? What makes that type so special to any others that have been made? Essentially its the same thing "A changed interior"
Why do we need all the extra LFS Hi-Res textures, or why did we even get good car models in LFS, Astroboy?

Quality and preference.
Hmm...never heard of them before...
It`s just a flat surface to put your clutch foot on that has a metal surface to match the rest of the pedals. Not normally found in regular road cars afaik, but more likely in modded or racing versions.

Since you`re not really meant to leave your foot sitting on the clutch pedal when you`re not using it, it`s quicker to shift your foot from the "dead" pedal to the clutch than it is to bring your foot up from where it would sit normally on the floor.
Nissan 180SX
Something like this?
Attached images
180SX 1.jpg
180SX 2.jpg
180SX 3.jpg
where is the glove box located on the dds? interior1 or 2?
Ah man please post it for the XR series too! It's Awesome, dude!
WOOHA

dude, you've gotta release those ones!!

/me wants them soooo bad

[REQ] Nissan 180SX
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG