The online racing simulator
[REQ] Nissan 180SX
(123 posts, started )
Luathas=TEXTURE GOD!
luathas

^ Gotta be proud to be!
180 sx interior problem!!
theres no problem i fixed it
but would you make the interior for patch Z. please if you can do so, thanks a bunch
It would Be Really Cool If It Was Made For Patch Z....I had The Coolest Looking Interior but when Z Loaded...I was Supa Pissed!!!

Pls Make it For Z If you Can,,,Much Appreciated!!!
Quote from DK_USA :It would Be Really Cool If It Was Made For Patch Z....I had The Coolest Looking Interior but when Z Loaded...I was Supa Pissed!!!

Pls Make it For Z If you Can,,,Much Appreciated!!!

It work on Z
yes,but it could work if you switch the doors on the new Z .dds!
Yeah the FZ works fine but the XR dosent work with patch z
you can do that 180sx drift spec interior for XRG please???
this .dds is for path Z?? cuz in not working for me.
ok, no big promen... bad english!.
Quote from luathas :OK!

To avoid having all sorts of zip files with different versions of the 180SX interior for different cars, I've zipped them all into one zip file for both the FZ's and XR's.

Note: this replaces the originally posted Nissan 180SX.zip file

This includes the stock looking interior, drift-spec with C.F. door panel, drift spec with stripped interior

Note: XR interiors are for LHD. For FZ's, the centre dash isn't flipped, so it can be used for both LHD and RHD.

Edit: XR interiors are now LHD & RHD !!!

Enjoy!

www.dreamingpool.com/Skinman textures/Nissan 180SX.zip

the link are broken and i REALY need this interior please anyone can upload the interior
Quote from FaFaDOD :the link are broken and i REALY need this interior please anyone can upload the interior

you don't need it. There is nothing wrong with the current ones. And they won't work now with patch z so there is no point in re uploading them.
hee
i cant have them caus i'm a xrt lover so i use patch x ? ok nice realy nice
Quote from Luke.S :you don't need it. There is nothing wrong with the current ones. And they won't work now with patch z so there is no point in re uploading them.

WRONG!, they work with the fz5 and i have edited it so i can have them for xrt in patch Z
(sorry skinman, i really liked the interior, personal use only )
[quote=scoobyrbac;828676]may I ask why this one has 4 pedals?

thats what i was going to ask but then i finally realised ny looking in my mums car lol
None of the download links are working (for me)
Can you please upload them else where please? + luke, the fz works, right?
Thanks.
I think the links were removed on purpose. Maybe Luathas is updating them?
180SX interiors for FZ and XR cars
that's bad demo user are all sucker at s2 liscensed user eyes, any way thanks luathas
Thanks for re-uploading these skins... But where can i find the Drift Spec one please?.. It's broken too .

These are really great..
no working for me....

in the XRG no works.

[REQ] Nissan 180SX
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG