The online racing simulator
South park - Now legally in the internet
(18 posts, started )
:woohoo:
Cool, too much ad's in episode's
I finished downloading 11 seasons a couple of weeks ago.

Still good to see it actually online officially.
"Sorry England"

Guess they can't show them here yet.
#6 - buedi
Yep, there are a few Countries where you can´t view it.

@Takumi: Not much Ads here. Sometimes one at the Start, and sometimes one in the Middle. One Episode I watched had no Ad at all. Maybe the Ad System does not work correctly
3-4 ad's in one episode???
Quote from Takumi_lfs :3-4 ad's in one episode???

I just watched the first episode and didn't see any ads except in the beginning...
found a avatar creation place from there. used little bit of photoshop to make hunter coming from he's day.
Quote from Hyperactive :I just watched the first episode and didn't see any ads except in the beginning...

Depends on which episodes you're watching, or maybe it's jusr random... i had 3 adds in one of the episodes i was watching yesterday.
Quote from sinbad :"Sorry England"

I can view it
Quote from sinbad :"Sorry England"

I get 'Sorry England', even though I don't actually live in England...
Newest episode goes online tonight... major boobage... can't wait!
Way to go!

from wikipedia: In March 2008, Comedy Central made all South Park episodes available for legal streaming on the South Park Studios website, however legal restrictions forbid viewing outside the US.

Doesn't really seem to be working?
Oh! That's the only cartoon I watch I like it
Quote from batteryy :found a avatar creation place from there. used little bit of photoshop to make hunter coming from he's day.

That has been around for a while now as you can see form my avatar
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :ummmm well this site has been streaming episodes for ages now...

www.southparkzone.com

So did allsp.com and all the other sites. However, beside the adds, the official site seems to offer fast streaming and good quality (and no links which aren't working anymore).

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG