The online racing simulator

Poll : Should we have a seperate steering wheel for each car?

Yes, i think that each car having the same steering wheel looks silly
No, i prefer all of the cars steering wheels to be the same
Seperate steering wheels for each car
It's just a request, but i think it would be great that in one of the upcoming patches, we could get seperate steering wheel files, so that for example if someone changes the fxo steering wheel, it isnt the same in the rac

on that note, just a little drop in suggestion before i click post, in the next patches will the object limit be risen? 512 is not enough for my autocross layouts

- thanks anyway, [TC] > Tommer < of www.city-driving.co.uk
Quote from tommer :It's just a request, but i think it would be great that in one of the upcoming patches, we could get seperate steering wheel files, so that for example if someone changes the fxo steering wheel, it isnt the same in the rac

on that note, just a little drop in suggestion before i click post, in the next patches will the object limit be risen? 512 is not enough for my autocross layouts

If I understood correctly, it is not easy to increase the object limit (Would require another bit, again: If I understood correctly).

For "own steering wheel look in all cars": Well, why not? +1
I agree +1
Quote from tommer :It's just a request, but i think it would be great that in one of the upcoming patches, we could get seperate steering wheel files, so that for example if someone changes the fxo steering wheel, it isnt the same in the rac

yeah would be great with some bodykits aswell, also xenon lights ? right..

Quote from Dennis93 :yeah would be great with some bodykits aswell, also xenon lights ? right..

??

It looks silly to have a racing car steering wheel in a round car, just as it looks silly to have a road car steering wheel in a racing car.

Well, why not?
+1

Quote from JO53PHS :??

It looks silly to have a racing car steering wheel in a round car, just as it looks silly to have a road car steering wheel in a racing car.

Well, why not?
+1

well i think every car you would bring to a racing track doesnt have 1 spoked wheels no?
Thats what i ment, it looks silly having the same steering wheel in each car, and some people do actually like to mod them anyway
Yes it's good idea. +1
Quote from tommer :Thats what i ment, it looks silly having the same steering wheel in each car, and some people do actually like to mod them anyway

i can see what you mean, but.. i'd rather see new cars , than new wheels
Lx8!
Quote from Dennis93 :well i think every car you would bring to a racing track doesnt have 1 spoked wheels no?

How come? UF1 with a Cromo? Ya, like silver spoons and pigs...
#12 - DeMS
+1

It doesn't make much sense that road cars have the same wheel as race cars.

However, it's accessory imo
Yeah, i am sure the dev's can find a tiny bit of time to seperate the steering wheels aswell as bring in all your new toys in s3

(go devs - playing lfs for 3 years now, best game i have ever played :nod

you brought out the idea of the lx8

i wonder what the lxr would look like
Quote from tommer :i wonder what the lxr would look like

LXR-6? It looks like this one:
i agree +1.

Just curious, how come all you guy who agreed, dont vote?!

Thats what a poll is for, right?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i agree +1.

Just curious, how come all you guy who agreed, dont vote?!

Thats what a poll is for, right?

I didn't noticed there were a poll.
Where is the "I really don't care at this stage of development" option? Surely there'd be hundreds of votes for that one?
#18 - Woz
Quote from tristancliffe :Where is the "I really don't care at this stage of development" option? Surely there'd be hundreds of votes for that one?

+1 So for the moment I voted NO
I need it immediatelly.
i guess some people look at the steering wheel while driving?
whatever
Quote from Not Sure :i guess some people look at the steering wheel while driving?
whatever

Ya, first thing I did after bought a wheel was that I deactivated that feature...

"Well, why not? +1" because someone might find it "useful"...
not bad suggestion, and doesnt seem to be very complex to make so +1
Good idea IMO.
+1
We should all just wait and see what comes with the new interiors.
#25 - dev
Third option for the poll: I don't care

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG