The online racing simulator
#26 - TG44
I have to remember this one!!
looks like a very nice combination.

Hyntty ota pytty kotiin! [/sorry for finnish language]
Quote from TG44 :I have to remember this one!!
looks like a very nice combination.

Hyntty bring the trophy home! [/sorry for finnish language]

Psh, as much as I find that hyntty is a great racer, I think taylor's gunna win this specially if I manage to get a good quali and slow down the rest of the pack :P
Not that I'm giving up or anything.... but seriously, Taylor only has to finish 9th; I hate these cars; I don't know the track; I've hardly driven any laps.... I'd skip the whole event if there wasn't a theoretical chance to win.

Though I think we are all winners here! At least those of the 50 sign-ups who bothered to show up. And a 2nd or 3rd anyway isn't too bad. And (not to brag, of course) I was pretty good, but my races often went wrong because of someone else.

This kind of league is easy to approach, when you've got no experience of anything similar. It's nearly been a positive experience till now.
Il take LX4, atm doing 2.55-3.00
Taylor, im still thinking but I might go for the win cuz if i get it it'll mean I have the most wins in the season :P

Right now - 3 races won

Sunday - 4 races won :P! (Maybe) unless ur struggling.l
Haven't practiced much but I'm running around 2:50.9x to 2:51.2x in RAC. According to my most recent simulation, I will qualify 2nd and then spin in front of Taylor in the chicane causing him to hit the tires flipping over and getting a DQ.
How accurate is your simulation?

Where will I finish?
It's very accurate. It even accounts for lag, disconnects, penalties for chatting, wrecks during SC, everything It says you will finish dead last. Sorry!
If I'm not first, its not accurate. Or else ill kill u. ::PPP
#35 - TG44
Quote from evilpimp :Psh, as much as I find that hyntty is a great racer, I think taylor's gunna win this specially if I manage to get a good quali and slow down the rest of the pack :P

i've just been pwnt. anyway. i think i need to start practising...
Quote from kABLiuks :ill take RAC. i cant win BC, so atleast i will enjoy the final race with a very challenging car

sorry, cant hold RAC steady, so back to LX4 seat i cant understand how can you be so danm fast!! i can do 3:00, but 2:50.... cant imagine...how?? i cant find a braking point after a first long straight on the bridge, than having dificulties with that dangerous chicane wich was T1 in FEGreen round, and than those five or six last corners, wich seem to be made for drifting...
mwuahah, I was lying to make everyone panic and practice hard.. With RAC, if you don't push the car at all and just drive the safest line possible you should be able to get 2:58 easily with default set.
Quote from kABLiuks :i cant find a braking point after a first long straight on the bridge

I usually drive with driving line on I really wish they would get rid of that feature. It's very useful because you can use it as a marker for your braking lines (whereas usually you have to use objects on the side of the road) but it's unrealistic.

On the bridge I'm 100% brakes when it's yellow but my braking distances might be slightly longer because I'm pretty bad at heal-toe. It's easy to lock the brakes there which will increase your braking time and destroy your tires.

Quote :than having dificulties with that dangerous chicane wich was T1 in FEGreen round

The chicane after the bridge section? That's actually one of the places where I have the least amount of trouble. I usually trail brake into the chicane, find a line where I can go straight through, keep the wheel straight and floor it... I think anyway. I haven't practiced here in a while. I have a feeling I can go MUCH faster through there. I'll have to analyze my time with the WR - the problem is there is no good WR for this track. The current WR runs very loose while I've seen drivers be very smooth and get equivalent times. The next WR lap is ~4 seconds slower.

Quote :than those five or six last corners, wich seem to be made for drifting...

I'm awful at just about every turn after the first 2 splits Through the first 2 splits I'm on pace for a good lap. All hell breaks loose after that and I usually wind up running a ~2:56. Wish I had more time to practice...
Erm, I'll only have saturday night and sunday morning to practice for this seeing as Kenneth signed us up for IGTC. !
I'm just going to have a nice leisurely cruise, I can't win

Put on some driving anthems, and use my lowrider set Might as well finish in style
haha that's cool. I'll be on another dang business trip until saturday evening. When I get back my CST pedals should be waiting for me! But they will probably have a negative impact on my times until I set them up properly and get used to them
Quote from kABLiuks :sorry, cant hold RAC steady, so back to LX4 seat i cant understand how can you be so danm fast!! i can do 3:00, but 2:50.... cant imagine...how?? i cant find a braking point after a first long straight on the bridge, than having dificulties with that dangerous chicane wich was T1 in FEGreen round, and than those five or six last corners, wich seem to be made for drifting...

Just go to lfsworld and look the WR hotlap and u might learn lots of things from that
thank you guys replays or WR did not helped much, and the line sucks, because without it i can more concentrate on the road and use every inch of it line is helpfull only for first time runs on the track, when you still dont know it. My AI with rac does 2:57 and with LX4 2:58... its difucult, but i can stick to their ass all the track, so by cutting few corners i can do 2:55 hope
Quote from J@tko :Cutting corners is a no-no kab

just like its allowded in Hot lapping i wont try to go throught the tyre cones
Man I really do suck here...3.15 or something is my PB

I just can't drive this car class, at all lol...
#49 - Stan
Looks like this will be my worst round by far, can barely do a lap, never mind a laptime!

Looks like the LX4 is the most manageable in my incapable hands around this circuit, but it so delicate!

Although, any decent crash on this circuit will wipe the wheels off any of the cars in this class.

Fun fun fun!
Quote from Stan :Looks like this will be my worst round by far, can barely do a lap, never mind a laptime!

Looks like the LX4 is the most manageable in my incapable hands around this circuit, but it so delicate!

Although, any decent crash on this circuit will wipe the wheels off any of the cars in this class.

Fun fun fun!

Will we be seeing another nice cow car to add to your collection?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG