The online racing simulator
Sorry/Apology
(8 posts, started )
Sorry/Apology
I'm very sorry for the terrible horror movie i showed the other day.

I think this is my best movie yet, and the atmosphere fits perfectly with the mood after everyone viewed the movie

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6390848CR2jYDcy

critics welcomed because i might keep this style
Well at first - Apology accepted, this really is a well done movie that shown me that you didn't lose all your talent in an instant.

(mind you, I have been working for 13 hrs straight now and it's 3:40 AM here so I am grumpy a bit)

Even though the whole "vibe" of the movie can be seen (a lot of movies simply don't have a "vibe") It still is let down by a few factors

the music fits the black and white parts and desaturated parts...
the problem is in 1.0x speed, it should be a slow motion vid
also increase camera smoothing and record at 0.5 or 0.25 to get much much smoother and increase FPS...

nice vid overall
(GROUP HUG EVERYONE, I MADE A FIRST CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT WHILE BEING POSITIVE)
Quote from squidhead :
I MADE A FIRST CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT WHILE BEING POSITIVE.

For that a small trophy might be in order.

The video, editing wise, was pretty good. The only thing I have to say editing wise is to use a little cammera smoothing and maybe a pinch less FOV. Oh and the desaturated look wasn't really my cup of tea but it is unique and I'm sure some people will find it appealing.

The real issue I had with the video was it's speed. The song doesn't really fit the speed of the footage, it might have looked better in slow motion. I guess that about covers it. I must say it's much better than before but the action is weak and there where of course editing and musical errors. Nice work overall though!
Quote from squidhead :Well at first - Apology accepted, this really is a well done movie that shown me that you didn't lose all your talent in an instant.

(mind you, I have been working for 13 hrs straight now and it's 3:40 AM here so I am grumpy a bit)

Even though the whole "vibe" of the movie can be seen (a lot of movies simply don't have a "vibe") It still is let down by a few factors

the music fits the black and white parts and desaturated parts...
the problem is in 1.0x speed, it should be a slow motion vid
also increase camera smoothing and record at 0.5 or 0.25 to get much much smoother and increase FPS...

nice vid overall
(GROUP HUG EVERYONE, I MADE A FIRST CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT WHILE BEING POSITIVE)

I agree, a very nice video, but it would have been even better in slow motion

Slow music - Use slow video

Fast music - Use fast video

That usually works

Medium speed video - er... do what you want

BTW I liked the panning around the magnificent South City scenery
nice, whats that song called?
Song is called "Right where it belongs by Nine inch nails.

its a bonus track off the UK with Teeth release
thanks, oh and what was that promo video that was so bad? that you had to apolpgize for? is it youtubed or something? would be intresting to see what was so horrid about it lol.
Thanks Michael
#8 - kaynd
Nice vid overall.
As for the low frame rate it’s hard to tell if it is the creators’s fault because veoh streams the video in 15fps…

Sorry/Apology
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG