The online racing simulator
I think it should be rolling start so that the cars r more equal at start.
But that's the main point for taking the FXR. Otherwise the FZR will just catch up later...
Seeing the WR's their pretty equal in a start were they take the straight full speed meaning that FXR will take the lead at the start and keep it since their equal. Rolling start would make it more fair.
Quote from evilpimp :Seeing the WR's their pretty equal in a start were they take the straight full speed meaning that FXR will take the lead at the start and keep it since their equal. Rolling start would make it more fair.

But It will be fair anyway, because the people who are using the FXR will be the slow people
lol FXR with FFB ain't pretty
Well FXR is easier to drive so u should get a fast time easier then the FZR users anyways...
Quote from evilpimp :Well FXR is easier to drive so u should get a fast time easier then the FZR users anyways...

But it's not easy to drive quickly.

And it burns its tyres quicker.
Quote from J@tko :But it's not easy to drive quickly.

Its easier to drive consistently then a FZR which will have the back lose grip every once in a while due to its AWD.

Quote from J@tko :And it burns its tyres quicker.

Its also easier to control with hot tires then a FZR which will simply spin if the tires get too hot.
It might be easier to control, but it'll burn the tyres twice as quick. So by the time the FZR's tyres become uncontrollable, the FXR will be in a similar position...

[OT] I've finally got around to finishing reading the rules, and I was wrongly penalised in Round 3 for chat during qualifying. The rules say that first offence is a warning, but I received a 5-spot grid penalty. In fact, you're not supposed to receive a 4 spot penalty until the 3rd repeat offence.

So, I lost out on a good few positions then. I even appealed it, but I was told I was wrong...Not going anywhere with this, I just mention it as I saw it... [/OT]
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I think the rules were changed after Round 3, so that's why Dougie.
There were a few who chatted during the last race who should be getting penalized.

Grrrr

FXR should be popular though, the 4WD through corners is a nice reassurance that after a Scandinavian Flick I'm not gonna end up in the grandstand

What sort of times are people putting in? I think my PB is currently 1:35-ish, I'd say I can get into the 1:34s though
Honestly my choice of car depends on the start type now.
But tbh, u guys seem too scared of the other cars.. take the challenge n change a lil dnt always go for whats easier..
Sticking to my roots in the XR GTR, of course, because the FXO and FZ GTR only require going reckless.
I can't drive the FZR because I use 900 degrees rotation

The slightest touch of oversteer means me grabbing wildly at the wheel, which on a weak wooden desk is NOT good...ATM it wobbles and shakes when I drive the UF1
FXR all the way!
Should definetly be rolling start. Plus we have to spread the racers at the start cuz 3 wide at the T1 is going to be chaos for sure. NO DOUPT.

Rolling start will make it fair for everyone and also make us get less crashes.
#41 - Stan
Taylor makes a valid point about the rolling start.

It will just take one mid pack car to open up a gap, and that will pretty much ruin the race for every car behind them.
You realise your aloud to pass if someone is far from the pack and going slow O_O

But yeh I guess... iono... Standing start will give a dissadvantage to the RWD's...

*Edit* Whatever... I'll just use the FXR probably.
I`ll b there!
Enjoyed my first race last week

Will be drivin FXR this week.

PB 1:33.86 so far
Quote from Velocity. :Enjoyed my first race last week

Will be drivin FXR this week.

PB 1:33.86 so far

Whats your in-game name? I don't remember a Velocity being there last week .

And how come your name is neither on the Reserves list nor the Sign up list? So how did you manage to sign up without making a post?

Have you even signed up?
Quote from JO53PHS :Whats your in-game name? I don't remember a Velocity being there last week .

And how come your name is neither on the Reserves list nor the Sign up list? So how did you manage to sign up without making a post?

Have you even signed up?

He was signed up via proxy...NtrlBrnRacer placed his name on the Reserve List.

d
Quote from dekojester :He was signed up via proxy...NtrlBrnRacer placed his name on the Reserve List.

d

ahh... NBR Velocity rings a bell

But.....

Quote :
Reserve List__________________________________________

Reserve list open again.

We have 1 space for Rounds 3,5 and 8.

Please apply below like this:
LFS Username - In-Game Name - Rounds you wish to compete in.

See Calendar Discussion for calendar and dates.

Stefani24 - Stefan Alfons - All
Stam1na - Stam1na - All
Math1js - Math1js - All
agm_ultimatex - agm_ultimatex - all
Mutt107 - [SR] Mutt - all

Its not my responsibility to update that!
Quote from JO53PHS :ahh... NBR Velocity rings a bell

But.....

[/b]

Its not my responsibility to update that!

Not mine either !

/me turns to look at J@tko.
Thats right. NtrlBrnRacer signed me up.
Is there a problem?
Is there something i need to do?
I dnt want to miss out coz i`ve put alot of practice in now:weeping:
Any help would be great coz im an S2 Noob. LOL!
Erm, can we know if its rolling start or standing start soon please.
It can change my car choice so please let us know as early as possible.
Quote from dekojester :Not mine either !

/me turns to look at J@tko.

Who is this J@tko you speak of

Quote from Velocity. :Thats right. NtrlBrnRacer signed me up.
Is there a problem?
Is there something i need to do?
I dnt want to miss out coz i`ve put alot of practice in now:weeping:
Any help would be great coz im an S2 Noob. LOL!

Nope - your fine. Don't worry about it - hope to see you on Sunday.

Quote from evilpimp :Erm, can we know if its rolling start or standing start soon please.
It can change my car choice so please let us know as early as possible.

Almost certainly be rolling, unless I can't find an SC driver.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG