The online racing simulator
When I want to put this improvement into suggested improvements log, do I have to enter a link to this thread in sugg. improvements log thread?

Edit: don't worry about the attachment
Attached images
lfs_00000022.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :Any other replies?

As you can see, it is not the quantity of replies, it is the quality. Don't take this too seriously, because I (And I bet everyone else) did this for fun.

PS. But still, +1. Truly!
Well, why not.
+1
So please tell me your opinion truly, don't "copy" other replies. (btw it was funny)
Well, why not.
+1
this IS my opinoin.
Well I did decide to stick with the "Well ... " just because it was fun to do so. But to not copy others, I would say its a decent idea as I have tried using it several times before. I mean it won't hurt anything and would be ~2 minutes to add.
Lol I copied cuz everyone was doing it but also cuz its exactly how I felt about it o_O
What is the actual suggestion lol? I don't get it
Quote from evilpimp :Lol I copied cuz everyone was doing it but also cuz its exactly how I felt about it o_O

I did that too O_o

DK
Quote from dougie-lampkin :What is the actual suggestion lol? I don't get it

:doh:
When you're in the garage screen, you can't spectate by pressing Shift-S. This thread suggests to change that.
I agree with the OP, and also maybe "leave button" in the pits would be good too. I'd find that useful!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I agree with the OP, and also maybe "leave button" in the pits would be good too. I'd find that useful!

Yes definitely leave the button, for new people and current players. Shortcuts are great, but if you don't know about it then your stuck.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Yes definitely leave the button, for new people and current players. Shortcuts are great, but if you don't know about it then your stuck.

Lol. I think he was refering to the button that says LEAVE to leave the server :P
Ofcourse.
+1
Quote from evilpimp :Lol. I think he was refering to the button that says LEAVE to leave the server :P

Of course, and it wouldn't be bad. I just read it too quickly apparently.
What's wrong with the big massive orange "SPECTATE" button? I thought it was something more interesting than that

I hereby withdraw my earlier post...
It means you have to move your mouse which is inconvenient
Well, Why not?

+1
Don't see it as a usefull enough feature to have Scawen spend half a day or even one hour on.

It takes about 0.5 seconds to click spectate.
I bet it takes about 1 minute for Scawen to implement.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
++++++++++1111111111111111111
I can't believe* Harjun has been around for two and a half years!

*it's not butter!
int whynot()
{break;}
Quote from tristancliffe :I can't believe* Harjun has been around for two and a half years!

*it's not butter!

i've been around on here for a few more years than that too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG