The online racing simulator
How many actually attends in the FP's in the middle of the night? Or are most people American?
Quote from JO53PHS :I think we should have a Sunday morning FP (1100 GMT ish), instead of the two saturday ones squidged together

If Jack wants to admin those, sure, but I'm not waking up at 6 am to be there !

Quote from hyntty :How many actually attends in the FP's in the middle of the night? Or are most people American?

The FP3 is for any americans or others who it is more convienent for (as in those Down under and in America.

d
Quote from dekojester :

The FP3 is for any americans or others who it is more convienent for (as in those Down under and in America.

d

And over america =_= lol

So yeah ill probably be at SOME FP's not all and I cant go to the race..
Please can I draw everyone's attention to where the blend line ends. It ends halfway between turn 1 and turn 2, NOT just before turn 1.
Oh, it's hard to see the line, it's stuck in the corner between the flat and the oval lol...
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :And on a similar subject, I'm just wondering about something that may cause some complications for a few...

Erm, the white lines on the oval parts...is it only the tarmac to the left of that line considered as the racing surface?
I just wanna make sure of this...
So I took another look in the rule book at this part -

V. Driving Conduct
1. Racing Surface
a. The racing surface shall be defined as the marked, paved race course and its curbing only. Pit lanes, their entries and exits, run-offs, additional paving, grass verges, et al are expressly exculded from the racing surface.

b.
Positions gained by leaving the racing surface shall be yielded back or a drive-thru penalty will be assesed.

So overtaking isn't allowed on the right of that line? And the rules regarding recovering from an incident & rejoining track apply to that white line too, correct?

Oh & also, is this a 7 or 10 lap race? Some say 10 (Deko), some say 7 (Dougie & evilpimp)...

It is considered the racing surface but you cannot overtake on it.
And it's 10 laps.
  1. We are back on the LFSBC combo on [DR] Server 1
  2. Taylor - you're going down
I haven't had time to practice at all. I have some major project deadlines coming up with work I'm going to join the race anyway. As long as I drove slow and steady I should be able to pass the people who wreck I did drive 3 laps or so with the default set and I think I was running 1:46-1:47.
Well I cant make it to the race and I couldnt make it to FP because I had to go get somethin from my dads...
I dunno, I just didn't feel like going
This is going to go horribly wrong - everyone is going to be crashing - because I'll be spinning!
So, my day Saturday started at 6 am.

Went to Columbus, Ohio for the 2008 OHSAA State Wrestling Championships.

Directed TV coverage of the mornign consolation sessions. 5 cameras, and either 1, two of 3 mats at any given time.

Also directed the Finals in the evening. 5 cameras, 1 mat at once, but throw in local coach intro bits, interviews, and early finishes to bouts that had us cover alternate bouts.

Quite akin to trying to round off the infinite.

I am knackered, got home at 1:40 or so am. I am giving advanced warning that I will probably opt to skip FP4 so that I may be fully rested for qual and race.

d
Sorry I couldn't be admin for any of the sessions - I was out last night
good,i like the idea of "slow & steady" i think i wont be the only one with such a setup,which hardly spins and goes slow
can i register???? wee-m8 is my username - licence
please!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG